Guest wdenike

COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTROL GREED AND ROBBERY!!!!!!!

308NUT - elk tag cheaper than beef-

maybe if you are lucky enough to harvest an animal

but there is no guarantee

sit down and figure out expenses for license tags rifle ammo camo camping gas food and missing work and i'll bet its cheaper to buy a beef - at least that way you are guaranteed a freezer full of meat.

maybe a few yrs ago when you could actually go see elk when you were hunting but even that's not a guarantee anymore

I have a solution for the people who don't like the tag prices, don't put in. I wish there was a revolt against putting in, so i had a better chance of getting drawn. Someone get a group together and go door to door trying to get others to join the revolt.

The problem with this is and I'm sure I'm not alone is that when I get priced out of hunting in AZ I will not be applying in the draws but this does not mean that I will stop hunting.

• Like 4

I have a solution for the people who don't like the tag prices, don't put in. I wish there was a revolt against putting in, so i had a better chance of getting drawn. Someone get a group together and go door to door trying to get others to join the revolt.

The problem with this is and I'm sure I'm not alone is that when I get priced out of hunting in AZ I will not be applying in the draws but this does not mean that I will stop hunting.

I'm just saying that i'm ok with nominal price increases over time. The tag and license are the cheap things with regards to hunting. Heck most have 3000 plus in gear they take afield, throw in the gas for scouting and the rest of the shootin match, and the tag and license still look real fair to me. On the other hand if they raise the price a lot every year, then that would be a problem for me also.

Why don't you buy your dad a fishing pole and put the extra 8 bucks to use? Or continue griping about something that other states ding Arizonans for all the time. Fees are a relative bargain in this state and it's a pretty challenging place to manage wildlife if you haven't noticed. Sportsmen are going to have to keep funding the things they love - more than we are now - if we want to keep them from being put under the knife by people who don't give a dang about hunting and fishing. Just my 2¢, but I'll kick it in to help offset the (less than 2%) price bump in your dad's license fee increase.

• Like 1

/>

True poacher at heart you are.

Guest wdenike

Same reason I want nothing to do with OBUMER CARE!!!! I'm not accustom to having anything stuffed down my throat. Or tolerating any of the other many lying and deceitful things taking place within our gooberment. But while reading, of all places on hunting forums. I am clearly learning that all liberal left wing loons, are good at spending and telling others how to spend their money. And also am completely understanding how we got the POS for another 4 years!!!!

And as long as you are so eloquently versed with our unique game management situations. Are you native of our wonderful state???? Or are you from another of those states chock full of like minded thinking folks?? That have screwed things up so bad you had to move to the next project to screw up. Please share more of your wisdom. I'm all ears, as I am sure others are.

Take care, Willie

Same reason I want nothing to do with OBUMER CARE!!!! I'm not accustom to having anything stuffed down my throat. Or tolerating any of the other many lying and deceitful things taking place within our gooberment. But while reading, of all places on hunting forums. I am clearly learning that all liberal left wing loons, are good at spending and telling others how to spend their money. And also am completely understanding how we got the POS for another 4 years!!!!

And as long as you are so eloquently versed with our unique game management situations. Are you native of our wonderful state???? Or are you from another of those states chock full of like minded thinking folks?? That have screwed things up so bad you had to move to the next project to screw up. Please share more of your wisdom. I'm all ears, as I am sure

Take care, Willie

Holy negative nancy , just quit putting in and show everyone you've had it. It's that easy. Otherwise it's Mumbo jumbo whining at minimum. If your so pissed then why are you supporting the very institutions you dislike so much. Seems like a no brainier to me. Quit givin them your money and you'll be ok.

• Like 1

Holy negative nancy , just quit putting in and show everyone you've had it. It's that easy. Otherwise it's Mumbo jumbo whining at minimum. If your so pissed then why are you supporting the very institutions you dislike so much. Seems like a no brainier to me. Quit givin them your money and you'll be ok.
DUH...just like taxes! *rolling eyeballs*

Guest wdenike

Four thousand eight hundred and six hits!!!! Bet I'm far from the only one fed up. The fact it didn't just wilt away and dye a slow death says multitudes. But as with most of your type. When ya can no longer make excuses for stupidity with in our gooberment. ATTACK the messenger!!!!! That seems to be quite a common tactic. CARRY ON.

Take care, Willie

• Like 1

Taxes aren't optional but putting in is. Pretty simple if you stop an thinking about it. I'm not rolling my eyes.

• Like 1

Four thousand eight hundred and six hits!!!! Bet I'm far from the only one fed up. The fact it didn't just wilt away and dye a slow death says multitudes. But as with most of your type. When ya can no longer make excuses for stupidity with in our gooberment. ATTACK the messenger!!!!! That seems to be quite a common tactic. CARRY ON.

Take care, Willie

I'm sorry but i'm ok with the price increases, and i don't think that makes me stupid for being ok with them. if i wasn't ok with the price increases i would however do something about it like not put in. I'm not from the land of paranoia's when it comes to the game and fish cause their government run. I don't mind being charged to do something that i would do almost anything to do and that's hunt. i guess i'm just a conformist. Also arizona has the best quality of animals hands down when compared to other states. in the real world, not the paranoid world some live in , you pay more for the highest quality, that's why a mercedes costs more than a volkswagon.

• Like 2

I don't totally trust the government, or hardly anybody for that matter these days, but i also am not one of the government is out to get me types either. If they wanted to get me then they would have showed up at my doorstep long ago. There's a fine line in my opinion between questioning things the government does and just being a paranoid skitso about everything. What's ironic about the paranoid camp of people is when someone breaks into their house at night the first people they call is the government run institution called 911, and ask for the government cops to come save their butt. Very ironic. Everything has it's goods and it's bads. Back to the subject though, people who are super pissed about tag price increases should show their utter discontent by not putting in, it's actually very simple. If i don't like eating at jack in the box, then i don't go in an order a hamburger there. Some would rather go in and buy the hamburger even though they don't like jack in the box, but instead not eat it, and stand there and complain about the hamburger price. Just don't go in the restaurant, just like don't put in and support something you have so much detest for. Just sayin