Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

22LR 525 pcs AUCTION

Closed at $51.99 and I threw in a couple of 10 dollar of coupons for sportsmans. I will let the silent bidder decide to announce his purchase or not. Thanks guys.

• Like 5

I have a box of 525 22LR remington that I would like to put up for auction with all proceeds going to CWT.com

I will start the biding at $30.00 and if no one goes higher I will buy them from myself donate that.

Since this may get crazy lets start the bidding tomorrow morning at 9:00am and it will end at 2:00pm unless we are stuck at $30.00 I will extend it to allow more folks to see it over the weekend.

So starting bid tomorrow morning at 9am is $30.00

BTW I am located in Wickenburg but work in Tempe so exchange should be not too bad and we may be able to do some sort af hand off from here to Tucson since all the cool guys and gals are down there and will most likely outbid the rest of us.

• Like 1

Closed at $51.99 and I threw in a couple of 10 dollar of coupons for sportsmans. I will let the silent bidder decide to announce his purchase or not. Thanks guys.

You did a great thing!

Thank you from a lot of us.

• Like 3

This was a very thoughtful event Mulepackhunter! I think it's a great way to help out the site with a donation.

Thank you, I appreciate it very much! I have been in touch with the winning bidder and he is sending the money to me.

Thanks to all who bid!

• Like 1

I have a box of 525 22LR remington that I would like to put up for auction with all proceeds going to CWT.com

I will start the biding at $30.00 and if no one goes higher I will buy them from myself donate that.

Since this may get crazy lets start the bidding tomorrow morning at 9:00am and it will end at 2:00pm unless we are stuck at $30.00 I will extend it to allow more folks to see it over the weekend.

So starting bid tomorrow morning at 9am is $30.00

BTW I am located in Wickenburg but work in Tempe so exchange should be not too bad and we may be able to do some sort af hand off from here to Tucson since all the cool guys and gals are down there and will most likely outbid the rest of us.

My bad...I don't know how I missed that