Mrs125coues

Arizona Elk Society Banquet

Hello all CWT members, It is that time of the year again. The banquet season is just around the corner. The application is online now at the web site www.arizonaelksociety.org

If ya'll want to do another CWT table this year, Just sign up here. I will handle everything so that Amanda does not have to deal with it. The table seats 8 guest and the cost for the reserved table is $800, that equals $100 each guest. It will come with $40 in raffle tickets per guest.

If you have any questions you can call me at 602-388-4272

Kathi Nixon

AES Ticket Chairperson

• Like 2

BTT, Kathi is getting a lot of table sales, thinking it may sell out earlier this year. Let us know if you want to get a table.

Kathi - There is a group of us that typically do a corporate sponsored table at the RMEF banquents and are looking into joining the AES this year for the first time. I just read 125coues post about possibly selling out early this year. I don't want to miss the opportunity to get a table reserved. I'd appreciate it if you could let me know how it's looking. Thanks and I look forward to getting involved with AES.

• Like 1

Kathi - There is a group of us that typically do a corporate sponsored table at the RMEF banquents and are looking into joining the AES this year for the first time. I just read 125coues post about possibly selling out early this year. I don't want to miss the opportunity to get a table reserved. I'd appreciate it if you could let me know how it's looking. Thanks and I look forward to getting involved with AES.

Hi, we are in the early stages right now and have sold more at this point than last year. I will keep you posted by pm. Our mailers are going out this week and things will start to pick up then as well.

Thanks for your interest, I love to see new people coming to the AES banquet, it truly is a production. Attendence is usually around 725-730 people.

OK, so we have 2 for sure, 2 maybe and possibly 1 or 2 more. We need 8 confirmed for a table. Reminder ticket price is $100 each at the reserved table. Lets see if we can't get 8 confirmed as soon as possible.

Kathi

Kathy I bought 3 tickets on line the other day before I saw this post. If you need people for this table, I would be happy to join the table. Just don't know how az elk can juggle this. Allen Taylor

• Like 1

Kathy I bought 3 tickets on line the other day before I saw this post. If you need people for this table, I would be happy to join the table. Just don't know how az elk can juggle this. Allen Taylor

Alan, so far we have 2 for sure. If interest does not pick up there may not be a cwt table this year. I will keep an eye on it and keep everyone posted. But we need to have at least 3 more committed to add your 3 seats to get a table. Sales are moving along pretty quick.

Kathi

Thanks Elkman! well so far does not look like there will be a CWT table. I will continue to monitor this and keep updates posted. Thanks to everyone coming and supporting wildlife.

Put me down for 2 maybes, I'm still trying to get a firm yes from my GF.

Kathi,

Including Allen's (3) attendees, We are now working on filling a second table.

I will have an update for you later today. Thanks!

I firmed up my 2 maybes to confirmations. Do I go online to buy them or pay thru you?