Sign in to follow this  
swwildlife

Silent Auction items at SCI Vegas

We have donated 2 lifesize javelina to SCI National. Thes will be on the silent auction in Las Vegas this next week. if you can make it to the show , it is a fabulous show.

post-4580-0-25966200-1391189184_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice work, and something you should be proud of.

I hate to say anything, and I hope you don't take it as a personal attack because it definitely is not. However, more and more people on the internet have been talking about something called "SCI National."

The convention held last week is the major fundraiser of Safari Club International, a worldwide organization with its international headquarters in Tucson. It has 200 (plus or minus) chapters scattered across six continents.

SCI National was the name of its local chapter in Washington, D.C. for many years. It now is called SCI Washington Metro.

Bill Quimby

Hey Bill, no offense taken, I did know that about the DC chapter, I always thought that was why they changed the name, because the majority of the exhibitors at the convention and the public had started calling the convention "SCI National" I didn't mean to mis-state where the mounts were going.

Any way the show was a great success, this year was one of the best we have had in the 11 years we have been exhibiting. For those that haven't gone you need to plan to go next year.