Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

#13...

Listen to the department response to #13:

I think it is time for the department to catch the remaining bighorns and relocate them back to where they came from before the state loses the rest of this herd. This is absolute incompetence.

• Like 1

Stupid thing is they knew the Catalinas were full of cats. Look at how they had to bring in a gov't trapper a few years ago to clean out sabino canyon. It's good country but way too much encroachment by humans and way to many lions.

Listen to the department response to #13:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

I think it is time for the department to catch the remaining bighorns and relocate them back to where they came from before the state loses the rest of this herd. This is absolute incompetence.

When I saw the link to a music video, I figured it must have been Uncle Ted with cat scratch fever!

• Like 1

Any side bets when #14 becomes cat chow?

Wednesday or Thursday and we find out about it next monday

I say today or tomorrow is when another one becomes a snack.

We could do a 50/50 fundraiser... Put $10 on a date, and if a sheep dies on that day you get 50% of the pot. If 2 sheep die on that day you get the whole pot. All the leftovers could be donated to a wildlife organization or CWT.com

Any takers? I'll put the first $10 down for Friday, 2/28/14

Guest wdenike
Thank You AzLance for the up-dates on this foolish program, a program that should never have taken place...If the over-welming opinion of humble, "un-schooled" and un-connected nobodys,CWT.com members, knew it would be a failure when it was first press-released to the public and commented on here... How/Who pushed this madness through???

Could there be an investigation as to the REAL reason why AZGF went through with this mis-management of funds and inept "science"???

Who/What was the driving reason for the re-intro???

Payola??? Power brokering??? Or total incompetance???

Guess I wont be getting that AZ Guide licence approved now...(I dont realy care though, my 'guiding has been and will continue to be FREE to all that ask...)

Do you all think at that place most are infatuated with. That they might just be misunderstood???? :o :o :o :o :D :D :D :D Or do ya think they just do as they please?? :P :P

Take care, Willie