Sign in to follow this  
Couestracker

CORRECTION to Free Turkey Hunting Seminar

The Annual Marvin Robbins Memorial turkey hunting seminar, presented by Desert Christian Archers, will be held TUESDAY March 18th at Calvary Community Church, 12612 N Black Canyon Hwy (between Cactus Rd and Thunderbird Rd). The seminar starts at 7:00, doors open at 6:30. Admission is free but it is requested that a contribution of at least 1 non-perishable food item be brought for valley food bank drive. This has been and continues to be the best turkey hunting seminar in the Valley, if not the western US. If you're looking to learn turkey hunting or even a veteran hunter, you don't want to miss this informative and fun seminar.

Anyone from the nwtf going to be there? Who is giving the seminar? Marvin was the best in Az back in the day.

Anyone from the nwtf going to be there? Who is giving the seminar? Marvin was the best in Az back in the day.

No doubt about it, Marvin was tops! It's now given by Valley Longbeards Chapter of the NWTF. Rich Williams and Howard Frampton primarily give the seminar, with assistance of other Chapter members and members of Desert Christian Archers. I never miss this seminar. Hope to see you there.

Tommy

Now that we live just down the road, we will be attending. We have a Turkey hunt here in AZ this year and I bought the NM Gov Goulds tag this year at NWTF convention. Looking forward to the seminar.

Hello there, thanks for the input on our seminar! It is a great seminar but the date is actually Tuesday March 18th. All of the Desert Christian Archer meetings & seminars are held on the third tuesday of each month. I look forward to seeing you all there!

The post was edited to reflect the correct date, which is Tuesday March 18th, 7pm. All other information unchanged (STILL FREE!). Hope to see you there.

We will be there with a bag of groceries :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How was the turnout? I live and work in the East Valley so going there during rush hour wasn't an option for me.

How was the turnout? I live and work in the East Valley so going there during rush hour wasn't an option for me.

I'd say it was ok, a little down from prior years. Still great info! Thanks to DCA and Valley Longbeards Chapter of the NWTF.