OneTeam

UPDATE PAYMENT INFO!

/>Can anyone say interest! That's why it takes so long!

Nope there is a law that says its illegal to make interest on the app fees. Also I think here in the state it is illegal for them to charge our cards for the full amount without giving something for it. That is why AZ does not charge our cards up front for the full amount

• Like 1

I wouldn't be concerned about new mexico, there's nothing there over 300 inches, and besides i'm going to draw new mexico anyways and save everyone from having to put in there(n.m.). Since when are there so many guys putting in for new mexico on this site. How did the word get out about all those 300 inchers? Close to 800 dollars for a 300 incher, something must be going on. What's everyone putting in for over there?

Probably 16B and/or 16E. Some Combination of those units with some combination of rifle, muzzy, bow. You?

Just got home from another trip. Sitting here reading some of these posts. I find it interesting, that the people pooh, poohing a few of us that tried to update our payment info during the last 24 hours that it was opened to do so, are sitting waiting to apply to New Mexico til they know if they drew in Arizona. Doesn't that make you all procrastinators? I understand why your doing it. I am doing it myself. But dang, if the shoe fits....

I had my appts in long before the deadline. I got my new chase card a couple weeks ago. I didn't ask for it. I didn't even realize my wife had used it at target. Changed my info but forgot to change my daughter's. A deadline is a deadline. End of story.

Sure hope we don't all crash New Mexico's site

Brent

I was thinking the same thing but was trying to let it go! :ph34r:

AHHHH, just got a text notification that I had a transaction on my account........my paycheck went through today.

Cmbulldog, i am putting in for 17 , 13, and 23 all archery. I was just kidding about new mexico in the previous post. I've been guiding in new mexico for the elk hunts for 12 years now whether it's friends or clients, it just depends on the year. Your average herd bull in new mexico is around 300 inches or less, but there are some whoppers still . New mexico's draw odds are absolutely horrible , nearly as bad as arizon'a are for a non residents. It's just my opinion but the 16 units are starting to get over rated. My brother and i have killed 3 bulls over there in various units, 2 in the mid 380's and 1 in the low 370's on the archery hunts. I'm sure you know this already but 16b is a wilderness hunt and will require horses. You can hike in around the perimeter but so will most of the rest of the tags, so be careful this isn't your only game plan. Good luck on the brutal draw odds over there now!!

Cmbulldog, i am putting in for 17 , 13, and 23 all archery. I was just kidding about new mexico in the previous post. I've been guiding in new mexico for the elk hunts for 12 years now whether it's friends or clients, it just depends on the year. Your average herd bull in new mexico is around 300 inches or less, but there are some whoppers still . New mexico's draw odds are absolutely horrible , nearly as bad as arizon'a are for a non residents. It's just my opinion but the 16 units are starting to get over rated. My brother and i have killed 3 bulls over there in various units, 2 in the mid 380's and 1 in the low 370's on the archery hunts. I'm sure you know this already but 16b is a wilderness hunt and will require horses. You can hike in around the perimeter but so will most of the rest of the tags, so be careful this isn't your only game plan. Good luck on the brutal draw odds over there now!!

I know the odds are awful but someone has to draw. I did draw the early archery hunt in 15 last year, so it can be done. I know about 16B, I have someone willing to pack me in on horses. Good luck.

Cmbulldog, make sure the person who is packing you in there if you draw is available at the drop of a hat to turn around and pick you back up again if you kill an elk. If he's not staying in there with you bring a satellite phone cause your elk will spoil in there quick and getting it out on foot is almost impossible. A lot of guys go in there with a good game plan of getting one , but once it's down they get overwhelmed cause their horse ride in isn't due back for days. Good luck on your draw.

/>It will not be this week. Looks like they are still correcting apps from the original draw deadline.

Correcting apps??????