OneTeam

UPDATE PAYMENT INFO!

/>March 19 last year. Hopefully sooner this year.

I hope not. I need to know if I have a card hit or not by the 18th....... but last year they extended the app process for a few days because all the people waited till the last minute and crashed the computer.

They started hitting cards the day after the update deadline on the last draw. So I expect they will start hitting cards Monday.

• Like 2

I hope we find out next week. Either I'm going to be on cloud 9, or the depression is going set in until deer season..

• Like 2

cant wait, i have 3 different elk draws i am waiting on, one for me, one for my 2 daughters, i for my dad and son. if we all draw i will have to take 6 months off work. lol

hey by the way anyone ever try to use their card for 2 different elk apps? the system wouldnt let me use the same card? it said i couldnt use my card because it was already in the system on another app?

why would they care how much i want to spend. they should be happy if i want to do 6 elk apps for my family and spend 3 grand

• Like 1

They probably think it's you trying to put in multiple times for yourself I'm guessing? Which is dumb because it will accept as many people as you can put in with it before the deadline. Not sure why it wouldn't now.

hey by the way anyone ever try to use their card for 2 different elk apps? the system wouldnt let me use the same card? it said i couldnt use my card because it was already in the system on another app?

I used my card for 2 different apps and had no issue. I applied for myself in January and my wife in February. Maybe that had something to do with it?

• Like 1

Can't wait for the results. Sure hope we start getting CC hits early next week.

• Like 1