Sign in to follow this  
Pine Donkey

How could our country change so much?

Every time I hear Obama Speak I feel he is trying to make me feel guilty because I have worked hard for the little bit of success I have, and guilty because I live in this great country. My pride is not with this international apologist. My pride lies in traditional American values, where I understand the price paid by so many.

Less than 30 years ago we had a president who made everyone proud to be an American.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/rKsW6c_CgFY?feature=player_detailpage

• Like 1

It's brain washing....like the "frog in the warm bathwater"....a little at a time. Before you know it, a whole generation is thinking the same way. There greatest weapon is to create division..."a nation divided against itself connot stand". The "enlightened", more "intelligent" libs have swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.

Obama was the best we have ever seen at selling scams to desperate people and convincing people of total bs. Every time his mouth opens our country becomes more divided. Even a lot of liberals have to be embarrassed of their vote for him.

• Like 1

Guest wdenike

Pine,

It is really quite simple. The electorate has a very short memory. As to things that our elected officials continue to do. That are financially, legally, morally, and just plain corrupt and disgusting. When in reality our msm and each one of us has an obligation to keep all of these atrocities before the public eye. We become complacent and worry about our piece of pie or blue sky. Allowing our government to become a breeding pen for the worst form of life in existence. The internet has helped to expose them but not near enough. What is also sad is these pieces of chit are the ones that the rest of the world sees due to media exposure. Ask our selves, if that filth is what was portrayed as Americans. Would you like Americans? Our politicians try and buy respect with our tax dollars!!! We must continue to be diligent in kicking this scum out of office. As that is the only way to teach them that they can't buy respect, they earn it from both their citizens, and other countries!!!!

I know I will never forget Brian Terry (FAST AND FURIOUS). I will never forget the DEMORATS marching behind POLOSI with her huge gavel to SHOVE OBUMMER CARE DOWN THE THROATS OF AMERICANS THAT DIDN'T WANT IT. And the IRS with their little charade against the TEA PARTY. And mostly I will never forget FOUR AMERICANS ARE DEAD, AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE. ( BENGAZI ) My question is will WE AS A UNITED PEOPLE FORGET??? Time will tell, I sure hope the silent sleeping majority has been awaken!!!

Take care, Willie

Also a huge problem that is not going away is that 50% of the country is lost and wants our country the way it is or worse. Those people are having kids that grow up the same way. This was proven in the last two elections.

I do believe there are still millions of good americans left but it will take all of them to fight against the corrupt lazy welfare recipient government leaching people who only have to mark a ballot to ruin this country. No more people saying they wont vote for a candidate because he is mormon or voting for a third party who has no chance of winning. Any non vote or vote for a third party is a vote for democrats who have proven they want to run this country into the ground.

Its not just about "you" but the country as a whole. Let your vote be cast for the person who will help the country the most, not you as an individual. Basically vote for the republican.

Also a huge problem that is not going away is that 50% of the country is lost and wants our country the way it is or worse. Those people are having kids that grow up the same way. This was proven in the last two elections.

As a school teacher, I work with uninformed kids every day. My job is to teach them the Common Core State Standards (which are now nationalized). However, I also teach them American core values (of my own flavor) so they can grow up to be honest and productive citizens. When 9-11 rolled around last September, I put up my giant 10 foot long "We will always remember" mural in the hallway outside my door. Another teacher approached me, scoffed, and loudly sighed, "Are you going to teach that again!"

And I emphatically replied, "Yes, again and again and again. Year after year after year. As long as I am a teacher I will teach what happened to America on that date, just as I will continue to teach what happened to America on December 7th, 1941!

Our schools are the breeding grounds for liberal policies and ideologies where "might is never right" and the "shame and blame" should always be on America. It frustrates me to no end, but I always get my way (even if I do it sneakily) in the classroom and am enabling "free" thinkers who will hopefully not turn out to be John Dickinsons or Benedict Arnolds, but true patriots who will place their hearts and actions in the right place.

• Like 4

Believe me, I know exactly what you are saying about teachers in the classroom. However, the people of the district need to elect a board that represents their beliefs, that board needs to hire administrators that represent those views, the administrators need to hire teachers...and so on. The teachers need to teach the standards, and district adopted curriculum, however each teacher should have the autonomy to select effective lessons within those guidelines. If the culture of the classroom does not fit the values of the community, there is a breakdown somewhere in the system...it's time to replace administrators or board members. I am not worried about a teacher who brings their values into the classroom, but I am worried about a teacher in the classroom who has values that are not aligned with their community.

Sadly, we have many communities that reject traditional American values.

Guest wdenike

The road we are heading down in our education systems, in less than a decade. Will bring us youth that when you ask about our fore fathers, and the constitution. You are going to have them say what are you talking about. Or worse yet they will tell you, OH you mean those crazy old farts that wrote a bunch of meaningless nonsense down on paper and tried to force us to abide by their CONSTITUTION. There is no way they are smarter than us (More Elitist) They didn't have a clue about modern America and how things should be now.

Kidso,

You are on the front lines. And I know you are a large minority. I don't think I painted it any different than it is. Do you??? OH other than the fact that Hitler was very close to the children also. Really amazing how ya can change an entire country with out a shot by controlling the education systems. It has already been done at the college level for years. They are just testing the waters with common core at the elementary and high school level. To see if they can fast track the operation. And the citizens are to busy chasing the dollar or asleep to CARE.

Take care, Willie

Don't forget that Common Core will be tested across the country with one of two exams. In Arizona the plan is to use the PARCC test. All results will be uploaded to a federal database the be analyzed, and categorized by the Feds. They will know which students are strong at math, or science or which ones have liberal views and which are conservative. Big brother is always watching.