BowNut

Credit card question

I'm talking about compromised credit cards.

What exact problems are the game and fish having? So far all the issues that have been posted on here are issues with individual credit cards? How is this the game and fish's problems. They have said what they will do if a card does not go thru on the first try. They have not failed to meet their printed deadline.

G&f are finding apps with no names associated with it and duplicate apps. This problem is from the original application deadline. This is a problem with their system.

/>

What exact problems are the game and fish having? So far all the issues that have been posted on here are issues with individual credit cards? How is this the game and fish's problems. They have said what they will do if a card does not go thru on the first try. They have not failed to meet their printed deadline.

G&f are finding apps with no names associated with it and duplicate apps. This problem is from the original application deadline. This is a problem with their system.
I actually feel bad for the folks that are having to try and clean up the mess. I strongly imagine these draws suck for those ol gals down there. The volume of calls, the pissed off folks wanting to get info.... list goes on.

A good, solid system would be nice. It seems every other state has one...

And yes, correct, the published date is mid April sometime.... but when every year, there are issues with the draw, it becomes a tad bit annoying.

This year it was this.... last year it was that, year before..... blah blah blah. Next year it'll be something too... at least there's one constant we can be assured of; a mess and hundreds of posts on cwt about it! I wish it'd just happen already.

• Like 1

I'm just glad to hear they are contacting people who have had problems with their credit cards, that was my main beef with the system. I could care less what day they post the results...yes it would be nice if it was sooner rather than later, but this is a government office we are talking about :)

With all this bitching every year and us getting use to early results they would be best served to never annouce them early and stick to their April date. It would sure save them having to answer calls everyday about the draw results.