Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

Don't feel like checkin it today, don't want to be disappointed! even though my family's draw stats added together are close to 100%

I would venture to guess that you lucky few are bonus pool winners due to the fact that they would have to verify this before they could move on to the random draw. In that if they found a discrepancy with the credit card they would have to verify in that 48 hours.

Anyone concur?. :)

It looks like the waiting is over and we should all know one way or the other in the next week or so. We haven't drawn yet, but hoping to be like Harvard and Dayton today and beat the odds! Congrats to all those that have drawn and those that will draw.

I would venture to guess that you lucky few are bonus pool winners due to the fact that they would have to verify this before they could move on to the random draw. In that if they found a discrepancy with the credit card they would have to verify in that 48 hours. Anyone concur?. :)

I concur, based on my current understanding of the draw process. It makes sense that all of the current hits are the 20% max bonus point round. Just not sure if it means they will hold off the next round until all are verified or if they can start it before then.

/>

Back to back elk tags for me!!! Excited is a understatement!!

It can't be the 20% max point holders because Workman already posted that he got drawn back to back years.
  • Like 1

Nope we are not in the Max bonus pool, we only had 6 or 7 points.

/>

/>

It can't be the 20% max point holders because Workman already posted that he got drawn back to back years.

Correct it can't be. Hunter Ed and loyalty is all I had for points.

a great day in the neighborhood either an early bull hunt for me or a late Dec cow hunt for my son. One hit so far!!!!!

nmhunter

15 pts for me & 3pts for my son,elk

6 pts for antelope

Just waiting now

I had 7 bonus points and should have been in that 20% pass on my second choice unit 4A.

• Like 1

/>

I guess on second thought that makes sense. They could just "bump up"the next person if there is a need.

One thing I do know for sure is that this website will be inundated with folks posting once g&f "really" starts hitting cards