Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

I am hearing that the contractor that did the draw for azgfd is going through the apps that used a cc, and the money orders may never get hit!

Not sure who your source is, but he is an idiot. I really wish people would quit posting every random thing their uncle's cousin's sister's neighbor's barber's dog breeder says.

• Like 3

I am hearing that the contractor that did the draw for azgfd is going through the apps that used a cc, and the money orders may never get hit!

Not sure who your source is, but he is an idiot.

that's not cool, I don't really know who you are, but he is one of the most honest guys you will meet, others on this site can vouche for that!

I would have to agree he is BS'ing by saying people that put in with money orders will never get hit. Why would people with money orders be any different than people with checks or cards?

• Like 1

Patrick it doesn't matter what you paid with when you entered the draw. The draw gets processed and when complete they look at your payment method. If you pd cash/check/cashiers check you have the tag, if you used a credit card they attempt to charge that card and if the is insufficient funds they go to the next person in line.

• Like 1

So long story short if you paid up front and were drawn you have the tag and have to wait for the results to post. If you used a card they have to verify funds and if not there its next in line. The draw as far as who is getting tags is 100 percent complete. Only exception is bad credit cards.

ok well, I really am done defending what I was relaying from a close friend, and I am not directing blame, I will take it if I am wrong, my dad has 15 bonus pts and we will see how many people with m.o.s get drawn, forget I said anything,

but don't be calling my friends "idiots" because they heard something, and told me, which I told you, I wouldn't come out and call any of you idiots for saying something on this site unless it was vulgar and inappropriate!

good luck to all of you in the draws and I will tell you now, I don't expect my father nor I to draw!

• Like 1

Based on how the draw works, I think "idiot" would be a great term for whomever came up with that rumor. If not "idiot," then "ignorant" and "irresponsible." That would be like saying "only people who's last names begin with A-L are being considered first."

• Like 2

I'm actually answering unfamiliar phone numbers now showing up on my caller ID! Just in case it's "them" calling me to clear up a bad CC! Haha...pathetic! :)

Gotta love this time of year.

• Like 2