Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

Ok, maybe its certain banks that get hit first? Im with chase, and nothing yet.....

I'm curious about this as well. Any one been hit with chase

/>ok well, I really am done defending what I was relaying from a close friend, and I am not directing blame, I will take it if I am wrong, my dad has 15 bonus pts and we will see how many people with m.o.s get drawn, forget I said anything,

but don't be calling my friends "idiots" because they heard something, and told me, which I told you, I wouldn't come out and call any of you idiots for saying something on this site unless it was vulgar and inappropriate!

good luck to all of you in the draws and I will tell you now, I don't expect my father nor I to draw!

dont come on here and argue with grown men when you are 14. Lol

• Like 1

/>

Ok, maybe its certain banks that get hit first? Im with chase, and nothing yet.....

I'm curious about this as well. Any one been hit with chase
Yep been hit with chase, and so has my

Drinking buddy (Prowlerman) sitting next to me.

• Like 1

ya ya I am with you Chase also, no hit

ok well, I really am done defending what I was relaying from a close friend, and I am not directing blame, I will take it if I am wrong, my dad has 15 bonus pts and we will see how many people with m.o.s get drawn, forget I said anything,

but don't be calling my friends "idiots" because they heard something, and told me, which I told you, I wouldn't come out and call any of you idiots for saying something on this site unless it was vulgar and inappropriate!

good luck to all of you in the draws and I will tell you now, I don't expect my father nor I to draw!

You seem like a good kid who is making a lot of great choices about how you spend your time. Most kids your age would be wise to follow your example. I'm sure your friend who told this to you is a great person and perhaps calling him an idiot seems harsh. But just like I tell my son, a part of growing up is realizing that you are responsible for your own actions and words. If you are going to make a statement that has no support and is way in left field, you had better be willing to take some criticism.

• Like 7

So let's name call. Gonna go hang with my 8 year old now, she knows better than. To call names

I thought you said you were logging off?

• Like 1

ok well, I really am done defending what I was relaying from a close friend, and I am not directing blame, I will take it if I am wrong, my dad has 15 bonus pts and we will see how many people with m.o.s get drawn, forget I said anything,

You seem like a good kid who is making a lot of great choices about how you spend your time. Most kids your age would be wise to follow your example. I'm sure your friend who told this to you is a great person and perhaps calling him an idiot seems harsh. But just like I tell my son, a part of growing up is realizing that you are responsible for your own actions and words. If you are going to make a statement that has no support and is way in left field, you had better be willing to take some criticism.

agreed. great you are getting out there, but do listen. even if you are just "relaying information" it is coming from you. the internet is already plagued with false information. think how the draw process works, they just pull apps with a "random" number generator. there wouldn't be any logic on payment type. but hey keep at what you are doing and dont ever take anything on the internet seriously. take it with a grain of salt and form your own opinions/judgement. you'll be given good and bad advice in life.

• Like 3

I'm actually answering unfamiliar phone numbers now showing up on my caller ID! Just in case it's "them" calling me to clear up a bad CC! Haha...pathetic! :)

Gotta love this time of year.

i had a weird number call me today by name, couldn't understand the lady. i called the number back and it was a google voice number??? i google the local number and it came back as some dang handy man company wtf? sure hope it wasn't game and fish, although it would absolutely no sense if it was, plus my account is in good shape

• Like 1

OH MAN!!!! I've loved this thread, it has stopped all the arguments about G&F, stopped all the off topic posts, and has united everyone who is a hunter (on those web site) I really enjoy the fighting and bickering because it gives me something to read everyday! But mostly it's nice to see everyone happy and excited, even if its for only a few days a year. I'm a money order guy so my patience is higher than some by default.

• Like 1

from now on I will just not post "tidbits" I heard from friends, I was just trying to info to maybe give a heads up, but no more with that

I will take any critisizam given , as long as I am proven incorrect, I will speak with my source again tomorrow and maybe get a better understanding.....

• Like 2