Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

Yep, last year my card got dinged about a week after the initial run.

That was deer though but I'm sure it's still the same regardless of species.

What a day. Wife and I celebrated our anniversary, picked up my 2013 coues from the taxi and while putting it in the wall I get a call that a friend has passed away, now I get hit for my first early archery bull tag. What a bitter sweet day. Congrats to all that have been hit so far.

Wow Shelvin, Congrats and condolences, sorry for the loss. Would be cool if you get to hunt the same unit as us. Say hi on Saturday.

• Like 3

Still nothing for me. Umpteen years of NOT chasing bulls. What the heck???????????????????????????????????
im with ya Steve. Glad i decided to put in for New Mexico. Maybe i will get lucky there. If not back to Wyoming to kill another goat

Got hit for 4 early archery bull tags some how now have to see what unit we are hunting this year

• Like 1

I'm still waiting! dang Desert Schools, always a week behind....

• Like 1

Has anyone heard or know of G&F calling to verify payment after a failed attempt? It seems everyone on CWT getting CC hits have been flawless.

-Ryan

• Like 2

Has anyone hears or experiences G&F calling to verify payment after a failed attempt? It seems everyone on CWT getting CC hits have been flawless.

-Ryan

I'll keep you posted...my card had fraudulent activity and was canceled just now. Yep, can happen to anyone. Of course I have to be drawn to find out if they'll call! :o

/>Has anyone heard or know of G&F calling to verify payment after a failed attempt? It seems everyone on CWT getting CC hits have been flawless.

-Ryan

I'm speculating here.. But I would imagine they would run through all the cards to be charged. Then generate a list of bad cards to call on. After their allotted time for calling people to make payment is over they would run cards for the tags that didn't get the payment satisfied. That's what I would think but you never know how their system works or doesn't work so we will see! Good luck guys and unfortunately it's a long slow process so there is still hope! I still can't believe I was charged for antelope right off the bat! Only 6 points.

/>

/>Has anyone heard or know of G&F calling to verify payment after a failed attempt? It seems everyone on CWT getting CC hits have been flawless.

-Ryan

I'm speculating here.. But I would imagine they would run through all the cards to be charged. Then generate a list of bad cards to call on. After their allotted time for calling people to make payment is over they would run cards for the tags that didn't get the payment satisfied. That's what I would think but you never know how their system works or doesn't work so we will see! Good luck guys and unfortunately it's a long slow process so there is still hope! I still can't believe I was charged for antelope right off the bat! Only 6 points.

Way too logical thinking here. No way this is how it really works.

• Like 1