Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

I'm still high as a kite! Either I'm hunting a 9 or 7w bull OR I am calling in my dads first ever bull in 6a.

Either way I'm elk hunting!!! whoooo-hoooo!!

Congrats all those who drew something, and don't start drinking and breaking your weapons just yet those who haven't drawn.... it may still come, heck I remember one year some guys got tags way way way after the whole draw.

(ie you never know whats going on down there)

Keep your chin up...

post-1062-0-62650700-1395438097.jpg

Not having your credit card hit is like waking up on Christmas morning and realizing Santa forgot about you while all the other kids got presents!! Lol still keeping the faith! Congrats to everyone so far and especially to the ones who have waited a while to draw a tag!

how i feel in a .gif

2m5co0l.gif

• Like 5

Not having your credit card hit is like waking up on Christmas morning and realizing Santa forgot about you while all the other kids got presents!! Lol still keeping the faith! Congrats to everyone so far and especially to the ones who have waited a while to draw a tag!

how i feel in a .gif

[img=http://i59.tinypic.com/2m5co0l.gif]

That about sums it up for sure!

/>My oldest son will turn 10 in September and has been chomping at the bit for his first hunt since he was 3. My wife, dad, and I all agreed that if he doesn't draw anything, but one of us does (outside of archery) the tag will get transferred to him. Pretty good odds and still nothing so far. He is going to be waiting by the door to ask me about cc charges first thing when I get home from work tonight. This is getting depressing!

Man that almost brought a tear to my eye... that sucks for your son man don't know how I will react when my daughter can't go when she turns 10

Has anyone got any hits for antelope?

Yeah, I got a $90 hit. Either 19A or 21 Rifle

rossislider -Take your son on the Jrs turkey hunt next month. It is over the counter for the kids so he can hunt for sure. I know it isn't an elk tag but at least the young man can go hunting!

• Like 2

Thanks for the answer regarding antelope guys. Am still holding out hope, have 11 points and am looking for an archery goat tag...........

3 friends of mine drew unit 10, early rifle bull tags. They had max points. Back to the Big Bo !, I had it last year. I have 19 pts for Pronghorn, not even gonna check till next week.

post-10954-1360156_thumb.jpg

After not being drawn for 12 years and only twice (both 2nd choices) in 27 years what the heck is another year! From history I'm not the lucky one.

• Like 1

Credit card just got attacked by the g and f for 3 charges. Either early muzzeloader or early archery bull for me and my buds on the same ticket. My 11 th rut tag is in its way!!! Good luck to the rest!!