Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

Well, gentlemen, I am formally apologizing for the theory I posted yesterday about the Money order apps that wont be drawn. My "source" of a friend decided to mess with this 15 year old kid! it was all a big "pic on Patrick scam" and I posted what they told me and I did get ripped from some of you but as of now it was deserved!

Sorry for all the misunderstandings......

• Like 7

BINGO BANGO BONGO The Old Goat just texted me we're going Elk Hunting don't know when or where but WHOO HOO!

Lukeduke got an elk tag. Going back to 7W hopefully for a late rifle bull. Nothing for the rest of the family yet.

• Like 1

/> Lukeduke got an elk tag. Going back to 7W hopefully for a late rifle bull. Nothing for the rest of the family yet.

Congrats!

Thanks! Did you get the hit you are waiting for????? I sure hope so!

They are still hitting cards... just got a $135 charge on the Wells Fargo CC about 10 min ago... early bull elk...here we come!

• Like 5

Well 2 for 3 so far. Did not expect my dad to draw early archery bull 2 years in a row as a non res but just got hit for a joyful/painful $650. And my boy got his jr cow. Just waiting for mine now...

Well I take back my last post. Early unit 9 bull here we come and we know its that hunt cause thats all she put in for. Keep the faith they hit our card at 730pm good luck all

I hope they are not done. 0 for 6 on 6 different apps.

/>

/> Lukeduke got an elk tag. Going back to 7W hopefully for a late rifle bull. Nothing for the rest of the family yet.

Congrats!
Thanks! Did you get the hit you are waiting for????? I sure hope so!

No hits yet. I'm still hopeful thou!