Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

Don't give up till the fat G&F lady sings! AKA posted results. I'm in the same boat. More and more people move here makes it harder to draw a decent tag every year. I was thinking about it earlier today, used to be way harder to draw rifle bull tags now it's the archery tags. Back in the day there weren't very many archery hunters but as it becomes more popular and the state grows the harder it will be to draw. Crazy to think what it will be like in another 20 years! Congrats to everyone that has drawn there tags so far and best of luck.

• Like 1

Everything I own for hunting is for sale. I'll post picks when I get a new phone.

• Like 3

^^ LMAO!!

What the... So I check back again to make sure I was going crazy earlier. Still no posted transaction, but now my available credit and te balance add back up to my limit... I hope nothing went wrong and it's just about to post. I swear at 1pm today the difference in available and balance was $135...

Well one would think that with over $4,000 in charges on my Cabelas card that I would have SOMETHING! But nope, nothing, nada.. Oh well, I had to buy and engine for my Arctic Cat (that's why the card is so high) so guess it is a good thing I didn't draw and elk or antelope tag!

Yea, right!

Another thing, I just read the entire 22 pages of these posts and a large number of folks are saying things like "I wonder what my bull is doing right now?"

I know that we are all optimists when it comes to hunting and bagging a critter. But...

The bottom line is that statistically MANY that have drawn these tags will NOT wrap them on an elk or antelope this year! Sorry, just the way it works.

I'd like to see how many will post in October after the elk and antelope hunts are over, IF they DON'T get that bull or cow elk, or that big buck antelope?

Sorry, I'm just spewing sour milk as neither I or my lady friend didn't draw a Unit 10 antlerless elk tag this year! :(

Congrats to all those that have and/or will be drawn.

I mean what should I expect? I drew tag #2 for the HAM javelina hunt in February so how lucky can a fella be? A man can't expect to draw premium tags ALL the time, right? :)

Good hunting!

Don Martin

• Like 3

Don, I understand being a realist! I am a realist but also a dreamer and forever the optimist!

I know what it feels like not to draw it's like the sore that never heals .

The hunt I drew the odds are stacked against me 5 to 1.

So here is how I look at it. I would rather be blessed any day than be good! But to be blessed and good is what's it's gonna take to wrap that tag around a great buck!

The Greatest virtue is having Confidence in the Divine Providence which gave me the tag in the first place although I'm so undeserving but eternally grateful!

• Like 7

Sorry, I'm just spewing sour milk as neither I or my lady friend didn't draw a Unit 10 antlerless elk tag this year! :(

Good hunting!

Don Martin

Your post makes me think they're still hitting Credit Cards, being they pretty much give those tags away! :P

Yes, you should still get unit 10. In the mean time quit peeing on everyone's moment. Its not just wrapping your tag around an antler. Being in the woods with an elk tag is something special... hope it's not over and you get that tag you've been waiting for.

I checked when I went to bed at midnight had no hits, I woke up this morning and I have a $135,00 pending charge Sept archery bull, or Nov archery,have

to wait and see.I used a credit union card.

• Like 1

I mean no offense to those that are bitter about not getting drawn and maybe its my understanding of supply and demand, but I have no negative feelings (and am happy for them) to those that are luckier than me and have a tag coming or G&F for the draw methods. When 2500 people want one of 20 tags it may take awhile for you to be one of the twenty. Or usually in my case when 11 people want 10 tags and I am the one without the tag, I simply say typical and then I will get the next one. The draw is about percentages and luck, if you have a lot of luck put in for any hunt and win, if you have less luck (like me) play the percentages and eventually you will win.

• Like 4

I like the forum better once the cards start hitting and the draws come out and we start huntin' for shed and bucks and bulls and...

:)

• Like 3