Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

Last elk draw, my wife and I both drew on seperate applications using the same card. We both drew low tag numbers and the charges were about a week apart. So yes, I believe that more charges are coming.

Anyone have only late rifle bull tags on there app ? Or does my son still have a chance . Most ppl are talking early bull and early archery .

Well then still got a little hope for my boy . If not he will tag along a few days on my archery hunt

• Like 1

I've heard all late rifle tags. I think they have been pretty much been hitting all assortment of units, weapons and species. No rhyme or reason

I know of late rifle tags that were hit. I got hit yesterday as did a friend of mine and we both put in for limited opportunity hunts as second choices so were assuming we got the limited opourtunity hunts and that's why we both got hit later than most people who drew standard tags.

still not checken , nope aint doin it ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Well then still got a little hope for my boy . If not he will tag along a few days on my archery hunt

I took my 8yr old nephew on the archery hunt with me a couple years ago. "Be a rock" He did it so well a cow almost licked his head(she was less than 3ft away). Little guy didn't budge because there was a bull in front of us. The buddy I was calling for wasn't able to make it happen but I bet my nephew remembers that set up forever.

• Like 5