Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

/>

Just fyi... the money that dissapeared from my availabe balance like 4 days ago just finally posted as G & F hit on my acct so for you credit union guys...

Ugh, you made me check mine one more time...[img=http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/public/style_images/club_3_4/attachicon.gif] http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach§ion=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=68530]image.jpg[/url]

How's that for some luck! First time app, only the lifetime BP, 27 or 23N early archery bull!!!!

That is some luck. Congrats!

Well pending charge from Friday showed up this morning. Really hoping its my daughter's muzzy cow tag.

Anyone know the number azgfd calls from if they are calling about card problems? I assume it's 6029423000 but just had a missed call from an unknown number and now I'm worried haha

I'm sure they have more than 1 phone number they call from, so answer all calls.

If that's the number, it'll come from that number I bet. Most agencies are assigned a block of numbers and when we dial out, it either shows up unavailable/blocked or the main switchboard number of trailing 0s

As far as how long do they keep hitting cards. Last year it was the 20th they began hitting cards, and people were still getting charged at the end of the month during the expo. Results were posted a couple days into April like the 2nd or 3rd?

That happened to me a few years ago with Wells Fargo charge just disappeared. I called wellsfargo and the guy said he can still see it as pending and not to worry. 30 minutes after that I just showed up again.

/>But i have no charge at all now

That happened to me last year. It still went through, you're fine.

• Like 1

I just heard g+f was only half way through hitting cards, and of course this was from a friend who "knows someone " at g+f.

• Like 1