Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

I had a pending charge. Now its gone!?!?!?!

Similar thing happened to me!!! I had 2 charges for 135.00 pending, on friday, and over the weekend one disappeared!!! One is still there!!! What's up??? I thought both of my boys got elk tags now I am wondering???

Well I called bank of america and they said the second charge was a duplicate charge so it was not processed!!!! I hope they are right and it wasn't a successful draw rejected by the bank!!!!!

/>

I had a pending charge. Now its gone!?!?!?!

Similar thing happened to me!!! I had 2 charges for 135.00 pending, on friday, and over the weekend one disappeared!!! One is still there!!! What's up??? I thought both of my boys got elk tags now I am wondering???

Well I called bank of america and they said the second charge was a duplicate charge so it was not processed!!!! I hope they are right and it wasn't a successful draw rejected by the bank!!!!!

I had the same thing happen, called B of A today and we had a three way call with game and fish. I was told by game and fish that they would be contactng folks hopefully starting Thursday to confirm payment. I requested it in writing and game and fish sent an email stating they would call for payment. Will see what happens.

• Like 1

I had the same thing happen, called B of A today and we had a three way call with game and fish. I was told by game and fish that they would be contactng folks hopefully starting Thursday to confirm payment. I requested it in writing and game and fish sent an email stating they would call for payment. Will see what happens.

That is good to hear. Thanks!

• Like 1

/>

That is good to hear. Thanks!

Good luck!! Let me know how it works out for you. I hope one of the tags is my boys!
  • Like 1

My dad got another hit today! So far we're either 3/4 on elk tags or two elk tags and a speed goat. (For some reason he says the pending transaction didn't show the amount both times).

Just found out 8 guys of our hunting party got drawn. My dad and uncles drew back to back years for the 6a late hunt. My brother, best friend and cousins got drawn as well. The countdown begins.

Nice!!

G&F charges get canceled by B of A every year. Change banks or use a different card. I just dropped B of A for AZSTCU.

• Like 1

Is this a record for a thread leingth? Because I think we still got a solid 8 pages of relief/excitement and heart break.

I'm glad it's just a thread and not a rope. Otherwise, we might see lots of dangling feet. And mine might be two of them.

• Like 3

Game and Fish just called!! Both my wife and I got drawn for separate tags! They needed to get our new CC info... She said the results should be posted by the middle of next week...

• Like 1

Game and Fish just called!! Both my wife and I got drawn for separate tags! They needed to get our new CC info... She said the results should be posted by the middle of next week...

FYI, they must be going alphabetically??, our last name starts with "A" and my wife's name is before mine alphabetically. They called her, and then two minutes later they called me. She also said they have a GRAND TOTAL of ONE CREDIT CARD MACHINE!!! lol