Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

This sucks....By now I guess I didnt get a elk tag. But at the same time I wont know for sure until the results are out...

This is my first year puttin in with a card, and aint ever gunna do it again...At least when you pay with paper you know

yea or nay right then and there.

This sucks....By now I guess I didnt get a elk tag. But at the same time I wont know for sure until the results are out...

This is my first year puttin in with a card, and aint ever gunna do it again...At least when you pay with paper you know

i don't get it. If you apply by paper how do you know yea or nay right then and there? Maybe i misunderstood your point but you still have to wait to find out like anyone else.

i don't get it. If you apply by paper how do you know yea or nay right then and there? Maybe i misunderstood your point but you still have to wait to find out like anyone else.

Me neither, they cash all checks upfront, then refund if not drawn.

I have always put in with a money order, BUT this year we used a dang credit card.

Because it saves you a week of being stressed out checking your account 100 times a day waiting for that one pending charge that never shows up. With a check you just wait for the results and you know on the spot.

I think eventually it will all be online. I am still in shock that I didn't pull my second choice nov archery bull :-(

Because it saves you a week of being stressed out checking your account 100 times a day waiting for that one pending charge that never shows up. With a check you just wait for the results and you know on the spot.

Bingo

I have never hunted Elk before, so I thought I was sitting good putting in for a Cow Elk Tag as first choice and 2nd. A good way to learn the ins and outs. Nothing. I did have to update my credit card around the 11th due to Capital One Reissuing due to Fraud....but maybe I just didn't get lucky. Guess it really is HARD to get an Elk Tag. So bummed. Should I get ready for this kind of frustration for the rest of my life if I keep putting in for Elk?

I have never hunted Elk before, so I thought I was sitting good putting in for a Cow Elk Tag as first choice and 2nd. A good way to learn the ins and outs. Nothing. I did have to update my credit card around the 11th due to Capital One Reissuing due to Fraud....but maybe I just didn't get lucky. Guess it really is HARD to get an Elk Tag. So bummed. Should I get ready for this kind of frustration for the rest of my life if I keep putting in for Elk?
Quick answer? yes.

I'm 1 for 10 or so depending on this year (fingers crossed!), and some of those years I put in for archery cow only!

Its like going to Vegas, you shouldn't expect to win and you wont be disappointed.

• Like 3

I'm one for my last sixteen but this year is unusually epic since I not only got drawn but seven of my friends pulled tags as well. I'm a b of a guy and though I know this bank sucks for many reasons it has never done me wrong. I wish everyone the best and I hope we are all as successful as the draw has been.