Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

C'mon leftover tag list! You're my only hope! :)

• Like 3

/>No guarantees, but I have it from a source who I consider to be pretty reliable that results will likely be posted tomorrow. Not good news for those of us whose credit cards have not been charged.

That would be cool to start planning.......

rossislider -Take your son on the Jrs turkey hunt next month. It is over the counter for the kids so he can hunt for sure. I know it isn't an elk tag but at least the young man can go hunting!

Thanks, I like the idea but he won't be 10 until September. One way or another I'm going to get him out hunting this fall. If not elk than deer, and if neither of those work out I'll get him out predator calling.

There are always leftover junior javelina tags in the fall, and junior fall turkey is OTC.

FREE ELK TAGS ! Send me your email and I will send you one.

post-876-0-30324000-1395863083.jpg

• Like 11

C'mon leftover tag list! You're my only hope! :)

On the plus side I wont be burning all my favorite accumulated bonus points and may possibly get a left over tag with my father in law who so far hasnt drawed either.

mostly I wanted my son to draw a tag though.... hes pretty bummed so far.

/>

About an hour ago AZGF called my dad and said his card was declined. He called them back turns out he had input one wrong number. He had 10 pts going into the draw. He's 62 and this is his first AZ elk tag. To say he's excited is an understatement! 27 early archery for both of us!

Good luck everyone! It's not over until they post results.

An email to Amber and the Game dept for implementing the change which made that phone call possible would be a nice gesture. Last year, you would have been bounced. As a rule, all they get are complaints. An atta boy once in a while probably goes a long way.

Do you have her contact info? We will gladly send in a thank you!

Congrats to your Dad! But shouldn't G&F have caught that when they charged him the $13 app fee?

This is exactly right. Unless he used ANOTHER card when he initially applied. But it doesn't sound like it.

Not to distract from the original topic, but this is exactly why G and F had ZERO justification in taking loyalty points and not issuing BP's when cards were rejected in the past. It's simple, if they took your app fee, you at least deserved a BP (whether you botched the app, CC company wrongfully rejected it, etc..) I'm not saying you deserved a tag. Just saying the BP was yours, you paid for it with your app fee. I'm glad G and F saw the unintended consequences of taking points without merit and "fixed" it with their new policy. Can you say "RETROACTIVE"?? Not good...

Good luck to everyone else in the draw! Results will be up by Friday

• Like 1

So what is the new policy regarding bp's ? Do you still get to keep your points and gain a point now even if you messed up because you paid your app fee? That would be awesome!

My buddy just got hit for 2 elk tags about 20 minutes ago...

Congrats to your buddy! (Although I hate it at the same time haha)

Glad to hear some are still going through. I have a glimmer of hope still.........before my heart is crushed

My buddy just got hit for 2 elk tags about 20 minutes ago...

Congrats to your buddy! (Although I hate it at the same time haha)

Glad to hear some are still going through. I have a glimmer of hope still.........before my heart is crushed

I called him a few choice words, as he got a 5x5 last year. Then I offered my services as a packer, or camera man.

Had the wife check one last time for a CC hit......Score!..........less.......I'm still a loser! At least I can help LukeDuke on his hunt. Maybe he will gut his own elk this time...or not! Meaning I will do it. :o :lol: <_<