Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

Game and Fish just called!! Both my wife and I got drawn for separate tags! They needed to get our new CC info... She said the results should be posted by the middle of next week...

FYI, they must be going alphabetically??, our last name starts with "A" and my wife's name is before mine alphabetically. They called her, and then two minutes later they called me. She also said they have a GRAND TOTAL of ONE CREDIT CARD MACHINE!!! lol

So it should be like last year then. They posted results on April 2nd last year.

Finally............... credit got hit for an elk tag this am, said it was from saturday 04/22. Was getting worried. The party is at my house in Parks, Az

johnny

IMG_6178.jpg

• Like 4

Finally............... credit got hit for an elk tag this am, said it was from saturday 04/22. Was getting worried. The party is at my house in Parks, Az

johnny

Congrats! Look forward to the pictures and story!

Finally after 8 long years i can post on this topic that i drew an elk tag. it was posted on the card yesterday the 24th. was banking on that bonus point again and going with a buddy that also got drawn.

• Like 2

Finally after 8 long years i can post on this topic that i drew an elk tag. it was posted on the card yesterday the 24th. was banking on that bonus point again and going with a buddy that also got drawn.

I had a feeling this was your year to draw!!

Just an FYI if your depending on a text message from your bank for a charge, it might not be right away. I finally received a text this morning from my bank that I had a charge from G&F and I was hit on Thurs night. I guess my bank only sends out a text once the charge is posted and not pending.

/>Good to see people still getting drawn!!!!

Ya but I think its just gonna be people who's cards got rejected trying to contact them if not on to the next........