Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

Seems like everyone I know has a tag this year. Anyone else have a similar experience? I know of well over 40 tags on just good friends and family.

• Like 1

/>

Seems like everyone I know has a tag this year. Anyone else have a similar experience? I know of well over 40 tags on just good friends and family.

Same here. Nobody I know last year drew elk. This year literally everyone I know drew elk tags. Even my bro in law noticed the same thing and was thinking there was a mistake or something. I'm still waiting for a card hit but hope is fading fast.

tell amanda her clock is off

Posted Yesterday, 11:53 PM

Huntharder my experience is the opposite so im still hoping its not over.

Appears all but over for me. Will join friends on their elk hunting adventures. Guess I'm relegated to camp cook, driver, pack mule and videographer. Congrats to all that drew!

I checked my CC (Cabela's) daily and my showed up today with a transaction date of 3/22 so there may be hope still for you all.

Haha looks like it carried over to everyone I know as well. Better not talk to me guys . . I figured if last year talking bad about them Got me a 23N archery tag with 7 points I could do it again. I was wrong lol

• Like 1

Last year everyone I knew got tags, this year seems like nobody I know has one. Actually, I'm going to have to make new friends just to go with someone on a hunt this year.

• Like 1

I'm over 90% to get a Coues tag in NM, and about the same to draw December WT in a southern unit so at least I have something to look forward to.

• Like 1

51 Thousand Views and 35 pages and someone just started another thread about when will elk an goat results come out....Oh wow.

• Like 1