Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

I got a hit today but with a transaction date of 3/21 on my Cabela's card. Early archery bull for either my Dad or me!

She's been 100% correct....0% of the time

At this point I'll take 50%correct....50% of the time. And tomorrow those numbers will change.

I'm reading thru all these posts and feeling the anticipation that many guys are. This is a yearly thing and for me it's part of the hunt, one I actually enjoy. It's the hunt before the hunt. Good to see so many hunters still so passionate.

• Like 6

/>

/>Haha think I might *67 some friends and leave them a message from azgfd that their cards were rejected and they are moving onto the next one haha

This would be hilarious! But all calls will come from 602-942-3000. So don't worry about missing the restricted calls

Way to crush any hope I had left ;) kidding . . I figured it would show up as that number. But my friends still won't know any different!

if you havent been hit on your CC yet (like myself), then I feel its safe to say we didnt get a tag...

Just fyi... the money that dissapeared from my availabe balance like 4 days ago just finally posted as G & F hit on my acct so for you credit union guys...

• Like 1

Anyone know the number azgfd calls from if they are calling about card problems? I assume it's 6029423000 but just had a missed call from an unknown number and now I'm worried haha

I'm sure they have more than 1 phone number they call from, so answer all calls.

There is still hope, i just heard of a 23 north early rifle tag being hit today and he was checking everyday so far. Non resident though. It's ironic that right after bone777 missed a call from a blocked number the guy i know of got a hit on his card. I just wonder!!!!

• Like 2

Still can't believe everyone missed the 4 new boxes on application... kind of them to lookout for all income levels..

box #4 $20 for a tag somewhere for something

box #3 $100 2nd choice tag

box #2 $250 1st choice tag

box #1$1000 and baiting priviledges for 1 yr

Well not that far off from future reality when we have high cost trophy hunts for guides and wealthy doctors who wanna have story to brag about. hey whatever keeps them new trucks gassed up!

All the people asking how long they will be hitting credit cards got me wondering so I did some searches on the Game and Fish website and here is what I found....last year on March 12th they sent an email telling people they had one week to correct credit card info. On March 19 they started hitting credit cards. The results were posted on April 2nd. I have no idea how long they actually hit cards for though. Wish I did, maybe I would still have hope. I can't complain too much, I had a unit 8 archery bull tag last year and this year my wife and 2 sons got elk tags, just don't know what hunts yet.

/>Just fyi... the money that dissapeared from my availabe balance like 4 days ago just finally posted as G & F hit on my acct so for you credit union guys...

Ugh, you made me check mine one more time...post-11483-0-49482300-1395687322_thumb.jpg

How's that for some luck! First time app, only the lifetime BP, 27 or 23N early archery bull!!!!

Still showing that pending charge from 2/21. The rest of the pending charges I had for 2/21 have hit the card, but not this one. Makes me a little anxious and nervous.

Has anyone ever had a pending charge from G&F not actually evolve into an actual tag? I seemed to hear something about that a few years ago, but not recently...

This time of year and the anticipation is definitely a "love / hate" type of thing!

/>

/>Just fyi... the money that dissapeared from my availabe balance like 4 days ago just finally posted as G & F hit on my acct so for you credit union guys...

Ugh, you made me check mine one more time... image.jpg

How's that for some luck! First time app, only the lifetime BP, 27 or 23N early archery bull!!!!

Nce and real lucky! i lived in christopher creek and you will be hunting the land of big bulls and many bear. :-)

Btw did you mean your hunter safety point? apply 5 yrs in a row and get your species loyalty point also just remember always at least buy bonus point.

• Like 1

I know of a guy whos card was hit after the results came out. Some banks are just slow as heck

/>Still showing that pending charge from 2/21. The rest of the pending charges I had for 2/21 have hit the card, but not this one. Makes me a little anxious and nervous.

Has anyone ever had a pending charge from G&F not actually evolve into an actual tag? I seemed to hear something about that a few years ago, but not recently...

This time of year and the anticipation is definitely a "love / hate" type of thing!

You should be fine!

but many yrs ago i called g & f after not receiving tag or refund check and they asked me to come to office on SOUTH side of greenway (back in the day) they asked my name and opened a file and handed me my UNOPENED elk application with reasoning being a bag of apps was skipped! :-() said they were gonna have a extra draw for those people.. L.O.L. *remember they gave me my unopened app back with money order inside..