Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

/>still not checken , nope aint doin it ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Me either, but that's because l put in on paper.

• Like 1

Nothing here yet!

Maybe I'm just trying to give hope to all of us that have not been hit yet. But any chance is better then excepting the no draw result. Last year I know of two diff applications that where hit two weeks after cards started getting hit. Think it was probably a case of lack of funds in people's accounts Not that I wish that on anyone in cw. But I would not complain if it happened in my favor

• Like 1

There will still be a slow trickle of hits on cards for another 2 to 4 days this week, maybe till friday , and then results middle of next week. I sure hope i get to warm up the muzzleloader this year on an early september morning, i've never killed an elk with anything other than a bow.

Checked friday afternoon and nothing, Then checked last night and I was hit later on Friday! My brother and I will be hunting either 6b archery bull or cow. Different apps.

/>

/>What the... So I check back again to make sure I was going crazy earlier. Still no posted transaction, but now my available credit and te balance add back up to my limit... I hope nothing went wrong and it's just about to post. I swear at 1pm today the difference in available and balance was $135...

That happens to me all the time with my credit union. they took $270 outof available balance yesterday still not on transaction list though. often it goes to even right beforeposts for real.. good luck hope it were real!
Hog, I hope you're right man! Friday I went from ecstatic to depressed in a few hrs. Been trying not to check too much over the weekend. Gonna try to stop by the CU today to inquire!

But it can't just be an EXACTLY 135 dollar coincidence, right?!

Just talked to the g&f on the phone. Woman told me that they are nowhere near being done hitting cards. She said that it is going to go on for the next few weeks with draw results posted in the beginning of April sometime. There is still hope!!

It's like that every year so I'm always confused why people think if they didn't get charged in the first two days they are out of luck. Although it would be nice to know the first couple of days it seems like every year my charges come way late. Must be because they know I don't like the department ;)