Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

Just talked to the g&f on the phone. Woman told me that they are nowhere near being done hitting cards. She said that it is going to go on for the next few weeks with draw results posted in the beginning of April sometime. There is still hope!!

I hope she's correct but think they're just managing expectations and that they're most of the way done hitting cards. Looks like I'll be applying for Colorado, with a CO OTC, ID OTC or Montana leftover as my back up plan. I forgot and missed the stinking NM app period by 10 minutes.

• Like 3

/>Just talked to the g&f on the phone. Woman told me that they are nowhere near being done hitting cards. She said that it is going to go on for the next few weeks with draw results posted in the beginning of April sometime. There is still hope!!
LOL. This means they'll post results tomorrow.... ha!

Let's hope they keep hitting. I've got a bull tag that needs my name printed on it.

Come on guys they do it in alphabetical order and only got up to G so far so if your last name starts with a letter past G your good. That was a funny theory from last year haha.

• Like 1

Anyone know the number azgfd calls from if they are calling about card problems? I assume it's 6029423000 but just had a missed call from an unknown number and now I'm worried haha

I don't know the number, but I used to work for the state. When I would call out, the number appeared as unknown or restricted.

• Like 1

Anyone know the number azgfd calls from if they are calling about card problems? I assume it's 6029423000 but just had a missed call from an unknown number and now I'm worried haha

They call from a number that shows as "IRS" so they don't have to actually speak directly with anyone and can just get on to the next card. B)

• Like 4

I used to call in and talk to g&f people, every one would give me a different story.

I learned real quick not to believe in any of it.

• Like 1

3 days before they started hitting the cards, I called the lady in charge of the draw. I forgot her extension; I left a message. When she called back it was from the same number you gave above

/>Haha think I might *67 some friends and leave them a message from azgfd that their cards were rejected and they are moving onto the next one haha

This would be hilarious! But all calls will come from 602-942-3000. So don't worry about missing the restricted calls