Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

No tag for me, but it looks like my son got a Jr. elk tag! :)

S.

:)

PS: For those still holding-out hope, my credit union account was just hit this morning! The charge still shows 'pending' and just showed-up about 3 hours ago. Keep the faith!!!!! ;)

I know how much you enjoy the jr hunts with the kids Stanley. Congrats on that and let's hope you still have a chance of being drawn. :)

TJ

• Like 2

Me and my daughter drew bull tags with only 4 points between us I drew a rifle bull tag last year also and also got drawn for antelope with 13 point muzzle loader first choice rifle second

I swear I'm going to be hesitant to ever use a credit card again. I started hunting 5 years ago. The first 4 years I got drawn every year...2 late cow tags and 2 late bull tags. Usually I would never even know the draw was occurring. We submitted paper applications and paid with checks and I would get a call from my friend saying tag results were out so I'd log on to AZ G&F and see if I was drawn.

This year was my first time using a credit card. The G&F website encourages the use of a credit card claiming that there is less chance for errors. My friend always had me paranoid we might not get drawn if we had one character unreadable or just outside the lines. So this time I use a credit card and a friend says hey you usually can see the charge show up before the actual results are posted. So I don't know how much time I've wasted checking. I keep trying to not check it but curiousity gets the better of me. And my CC company didn't have an option to get an email for new charges. I could get an email when I make a payment like I seriously wouldn't know I did that. I think I'll go back to some other option that doesn't allow me to check early because until they post the results you don't really know for sure your not drawn so no reason to waste time and beat yourself up.

By the way anyone else notice the guy in post #337 in this thread had a screenshot with a transaction date of 03/24/14. I thought today was the 22nd...lol.

• Like 1

Posting date. It's pending/processing but doesn't post till business day. I see those a lot on weekend purchases. But what I don't see is a dang azgfd charge!!

I am losing hope. It looks like my 16 NR elk points were not enought for a unit 9 early archery elk or a unit 23 N early archery tag. I guess I will try to use my Colorado elk points.

Seriously considering moving back to AZ to gain my residence back and buy a lifetime license so I never have to worry about the dumb 10% nonres hassle.

/>What the... So I check back again to make sure I was going crazy earlier. Still no posted transaction, but now my available credit and te balance add back up to my limit... I hope nothing went wrong and it's just about to post. I swear at 1pm today the difference in available and balance was $135...

That happens to me all the time with my credit union. they took $270 outof available balance yesterday still not on transaction list though. often it goes to even right beforeposts for real.. good luck hope it were real!

No tag for me, but it looks like my son got a Jr. elk tag! :)

S.

PS: For those still holding-out hope, my credit union account was just hit this morning! The charge still shows 'pending' and just showed-up about 3 hours ago. Keep the faith!!!!! ;)

I know how much you enjoy the jr hunts with the kids Stanley. Congrats on that and let's hope you still have a chance of being drawn. :)

TJ

Yep TJ, I'll keep my fingers crossed! Either way, I'm stoked that I get to take Nick hunting!

Congrats on your tag too!

S.

I swear I'm going to be hesitant to ever use a credit card again. I started hunting 5 years ago. The first 4 years I got drawn every year...2 late cow tags and 2 late bull tags. Usually I would never even know the draw was occurring. We submitted paper applications and paid with checks and I would get a call from my friend saying tag results were out so I'd log on to AZ G&F and see if I was drawn.

This year was my first time using a credit card. The G&F website encourages the use of a credit card claiming that there is less chance for errors. My friend always had me paranoid we might not get drawn if we had one character unreadable or just outside the lines. So this time I use a credit card and a friend says hey you usually can see the charge show up before the actual results are posted. So I don't know how much time I've wasted checking. I keep trying to not check it but curiousity gets the better of me. And my CC company didn't have an option to get an email for new charges. I could get an email when I make a payment like I seriously wouldn't know I did that. I think I'll go back to some other option that doesn't allow me to check early because until they post the results you don't really know for sure your not drawn so no reason to waste time and beat yourself up.

By the way anyone else notice the guy in post #337 in this thread had a screenshot with a transaction date of 03/24/14. I thought today was the 22nd...lol.

Little Tub put in with a money order and is now whining. He claims they give preference to hard money -- I raised the BS Flag!

Your point about wasting time looking is valid but it is part of the day-before-Christmas type fun!

BTW: You need to call your card company and ask about pending charges and get the latest info, not just cleared charges.

Any more hits as of late?