Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

My dad 'drew' archery unit 1 bull last year, card denied the charge so the tag fee could not be charged and he did not get a permit! But worst of all he lost his loyalty point and lost out on 1 year's bonus point. But they still took his $7.50

I was given tag #15 for unit 1 archery last year because of a bounced card.

• Like 2

Just got a call from game and fish to straighten out card details. There is still hope guys. I will be elk hunting!!!

• Like 2

Just got a call from game and fish to straighten out card details. There is still hope guys. I will be elk hunting!!!

Congratulations! What letter does your last name begin with?

P.

Thanks! That means that they're not going in alphabetical order, probably going in whatever order they have from the draw/cc issues. There's still some chance yet!

I'm going to hijack this post right now. There is a meeting at the g and f tomorrow (saturday) at the carefree highway location. The meeting is to discuss the target of a 1000 wolves in arizona in the not so distant future. if anyone wants a credit card hit in the future i suggest you think real hard about what's important to you tomorrow. If you live for hunting and live for a credit card hit, get your butt up there!!! We won't have anything to argue about anymore if this goes thru, and your kids won't stand a chance of getting an elk tag in the future!!!!!!!!!

• Like 8

It sounds like the G&F is having to make a lot of calls because of everyone's card issues which would make sense this is delaying the release of the results. Those with issues should never complain about the G&F as this seems more then fair.

• Like 1