Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

Has anyone ever not gotten hit on their card and then read the results online and saw that they were drawn and g&f just didn't charge the card yet? I know I am reaching with this. Maybe, I am just refusing to think that I didn't get drawn, hahahaha.

Has anyone ever not gotten hit on their card and then read the results online and saw that they were drawn and g&f just didn't charge the card yet? I know I am reaching with this. Maybe, I am just refusing to think that I didn't get drawn, hahahaha.

I don't know about in the past but it's going to happen to me in the future...the very near future.

• Like 1

No. However, a number of years back I was not drawn and then called a month later to let me know that they had accidentally allocated the wrong # of tags in the draw process and asked if I would like my early archery bull tag. All of this was followed by me setting the land-speed record on I-17 North.

• Like 1

Nice!!!!!

Yeah, for deer last year. We put in on my buddys CC and the results were up before it hit. still hope, but very very small....

Not giving up!! Hahaha!

/>Just stopped my g&f in Tucson to get a bear tag and the lady said this week

Well ya...... but what day?????

/> Just stopped my g&f in Tucson to get a bear tag and the lady said this week

Well ya...... but what day?????

Not yesterday

• Like 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the past, haven't bonus points changed or momentarily disappeared right before the results came out?