Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

So you are saying If they reject your card for some reason, can't contact you to fix the problem they won't move on and someone else will be drawn? Also not sure why you highlighted "regardless of posted results" I said its not over until results are posted. Not arguing just clarifying. Also unless I'm wrong they don't even post results until all cards of those that were drawn are charged.

• Like 1

I'd give you hug but I'm going scouting :)

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. That one's going to leave a mark.

0v7f.jpg

Needs a picture of me shelling out $600 for a Colorado elk tag in place of "acceptance" but instead of the smile, it gets an extra Anger face, which would be my wife

• Like 3

So i got an email (no phone call) from game and fish that i was drawn but card declined (fraud). The lady asked me.to call her to update my payment info. Thing is i just got my email now and tried to call but they are closed. Grrrrr!!

• Like 1

kinda what I was wondering - why they are wasting time and resources calling people with invalid cards - when they state the application will be rejected

• Like 2

Man I wish they would find a way around the law that won't let them charge cards up front. This mass confusion and 100 "facts" of what's happening is ridiculous.

Of course, if I would have had my card charged I would be a little less bitter about the situation..lol

If they charged up front I would be all for the credit card online setup. Until then, paper is my life! If Amanda is reading these.... Is this a record for page numbers? 10 or so years I've been here I don't remember a thread getting this big, this fast.

quite the thread, hopefully it will be replaced be a new results thread soon

man it would be easier if they only gave us 1 choice on the apps, less stress

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. That one's going to leave a mark.

[img=http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img546/4434/0v7f.jpg]

Needs a picture of me shelling out $600 for a Colorado elk tag in place of "acceptance" but instead of the smile, it gets an extra Anger face, which would be my wife

it's mostly numbers 1, 2, and 4 for me.

Years ago I used a Cabelas credit card. No charges showed up on my card until 9 days after they initially started. I even called them one time and they stated there were no pending. There still might be hope for some lucky hunters. I have since gone back to my trusty money orders. Plus I prefer seeing the word "drawn" on the game and fish website instead of a charge on my account. David

Thanks David, there is still hope, for deer last year the results came out before the charge hit the cc. Either way, I'll find out soon enough. Cussing is going to follow either way, but I hope it's a "NO FING WAY!, IM GOING FING ELK HUNTING!"type of cussing and not the negative, hate filled type that scares the neighbors.

• Like 1

kinda what I was wondering - why they are wasting time and resources calling people with invalid cards - when they state the application will be rejected

Because they changed the rule but didn't update the literature.