Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

I feel for this guy...wish I had put in for hunts with lower draw odds

post-8413-0-10716400-1395432976.jpg

I've been checking frantically the past 24 hrs knowing the credit union takes a couple days so I wasn't worried at all. Then I decided to add up the outstanding balance and the available credit amounts, and wouldn't you know it, it's EXACTLY $135 shy of what it should be... My heart rate just went through the roof!

• Like 1

I just got hit also.......by my wifes flying elbow........when U of A just won their basketball game at the dance!!

• Like 3

/>Anybody that put in with a credit union card get hit yet?

Nope.... I keep checking. Not losing any hope yet. I send payments out on bill pay on certain days and they don't show up for two on my statement. So ima be as patient as possible

Depression is starting to set in.....

Yup....me too. :(

Last year the hits went until the 25th so Tuesday I will give up but havent check cards yet today, My wifes birthday today so we are going to check tonight together.

• Like 1

My daughter and her boyfriend got hit today. I put them in for either early rifle or archery. They are going elk hunting and can't wait to see which one! I put in money order so I will have to wait for my results........ fingers crossed I can go with her in the archery hunt with my bow, if not I will be the guide.

My oldest son will turn 10 in September and has been chomping at the bit for his first hunt since he was 3. My wife, dad, and I all agreed that if he doesn't draw anything, but one of us does (outside of archery) the tag will get transferred to him. Pretty good odds and still nothing so far. He is going to be waiting by the door to ask me about cc charges first thing when I get home from work tonight. This is getting depressing!

• Like 2

Not having your credit card hit is like waking up on Christmas morning and realizing Santa forgot about you while all the other kids got presents!! Lol still keeping the faith! Congrats to everyone so far and especially to the ones who have waited a while to draw a tag!

• Like 2