Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

What a day. Wife and I celebrated our anniversary, picked up my 2013 coues from the taxi and while putting it in the wall I get a call that a friend has passed away, now I get hit for my first early archery bull tag. What a bitter sweet day. Congrats to all that have been hit so far.

• Like 5

What a day. Wife and I celebrated our anniversary, picked up my 2013 coues from the taxi and while putting it in the wall I get a call that a friend has passed away, now I get hit for my first early archery bull tag. What a bitter sweet day. Congrats to all that have been hit so far.

Wow Shelvin, what a day. First my condolences on your friend passing away. Thoughts and prayers for family and friends.

Congratulations on your anniversary and putting your buck on the wall along with drawing an early archery bull tag. I guess it's a bitter sweet day. I really don't know what else to say.

TJ

• Like 3

Yep, just now got hit for $135. Looks like another premium elk tag for this old man. :D

TJ

Congrats the that's like 20 years in a row? Haha. Good luck on the hunt!

20 years in a row...it's longer than that. Heck, 20 years ago TJ's streak was already legendary!

• Like 1

Drew an early archery bull tag with only 3 points! Still in awe! Been checking my account all day then BOOM there it was. Thank you lord for your blessing and a chance to harvest a magnificent creature with my bow!

• Like 2

One elk hit so far. In 2012 it took a week and a half to hit

• Like 1

My condolences on the loss of your friend. Bitter sweet day indeed.

hey dont be dissin pat we are all 14 again when the draw hits or so it seems, no hits for my 3 apps yet. i am credit union and yes they lag on posting up tp 2 days. i say wed they will stop hitting and all 3 of mine will be charged.

• Like 1

Wife and I got elk tags, Likely early archery bull. One of us is antelope hunting either 4B or 19A. Pretty excited for September.

• Like 3

An elk tag for each of my kids! However, only one of them put in for a junior hunt. Should be fun!

Wahoooo!!!! Cell phone is broken, so I havent been able to check hits all night at work! I get home from work and AZGFD decided to take $135 from me! I will GLADLY spend that money! Now, is it my wife in unit 8 early rifle cow, or me in 9 archery bull!

• Like 2

Still nothing for me. Umpteen years of NOT chasing bulls. What the heck???????????????????????????????????