Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

call me crazy but 11 points for a resident should get unit 10 archery bull correct?

What a day. Wife and I celebrated our anniversary, picked up my 2013 coues from the taxi and while putting it in the wall I get a call that a friend has passed away, now I get hit for my first early archery bull tag. What a bitter sweet day. Congrats to all that have been hit so far.

My congratulations on the anniversary, can't wait to see the mount, my condolences on your friend passing, and congratulations on your bull tag. What a roller coaster of a day!

Well next year I will draw one .....RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 15 years and counting. NADA. ZIP. ZILCH. The big BIRDAROONIE from Fish and Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now won't I feel like a dork if I get a CC hit later (WISHFUL THINKING MORON .... HOSED AGAIN). Jeez ... now I am talking to myself like Golem from "Lord of the Rings" ......

I knew I should have bought that private land Buffalo Hunt in NM for $2500 ... what a JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I coulda had meat in the freezer, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... I had to wait to see if I needed to spend money on an elk hunt. Yeah .... GOOOOD call BOZO ... I'm doing it again aren't I ????

• Like 3

Don't give up yet! I have checked 60 times with nothing. But 5 minutes ago there it was! Two bull tags!

Ya, I dont think its happening for me either. Its usually a fast run of hits, then its pretty much over. Oh well, maybe next year, and maybe it wont be so dang dry!

Just checked my bank account and saw an AZ transaction! Then I realized it was a deposit for my taxes. Is it wrong that I was disappointed that Arizona gave me money instead of taking it?

• Like 2

Gotta be patient. My dad was hit last year in the first couple days as a non res but my res boy didn't get hit for a youth tag for almost a week after it started...

Got a hit for 135.00 could be me or the wife.Only applied for bull tags in 27

• Like 2

Just checked my bank account and saw an AZ transaction! Then I realized it was a deposit for my taxes. Is it wrong that I was disappointed that Arizona gave me money instead of taking it?

Nope, I want to spend $135 so bad right now I would pay $400 for it.

• Like 2