Soar AZ

They are starting to hit CC

Still nothing for me.

If anyone like me starts to lose hope early on DONT! Two years ago a week after the last card hit on here there was a spurt of 2 or 3 people on this sight that got their cards charged, checked my account and mine was charged to. I'm guessing I was next in line from a rejected app. It's still early in the process but don't lose hope till the results are posted!

• Like 3

Nothing for us yet, but my father in law got drawn for the 6a CHAMP elk hunt. Can't wait to help him out on his hunt!

UPDATE - He had changed his mind and put in for 3 CHAMP hunts this year. So it's either unit 1, unit 10, or unit 6a any elk. We will make it a good one for him as he deserves it (he's almost 2 years post stroke). I'm thankful G&F offers these hunts. He was a serious hunter before the stroke and we've tried and tried to get him back out there, but it's been a challenge. Thanks G&F :)

• Like 1

Looks like I beat some single digit odds and pulled a ML antelope tag in either 19A or 19B!!!!!

• Like 13

/>

Looks like I beat some single digit odds and pulled a ML antelope tag in either 19A or 19B!!!!!

Congrats! Good karma for helping everyone out with draw odds!

• Like 3

It's karma bro.....

Congrats.

• Like 1

This is completely due to your good karma created by helping all your fellow family with there hopes and odds! I hope you land blast a toad man! Congrats!!!!

• Like 1

OZ31P and myself drew bull tag. Now just have to find out if its late or early archery. Relieved.

Congrats again bro! Either way.........your hunting Bull!

• Like 1

For those that are already losing hope . . Stop it. Haha all the cards aren't ran in one day. This process goes for a couple days and into next week. Every year I get a tag they seem to like to tease me and charge my card last. Hoping it happens again!

• Like 2