Guest wdenike

In reality they are no different than Putin. Where is the outrage??? It is only a matter of time till some one gets killed on one side or the other. Sure hope the American people stick together.

Take care, Willie

I have been watching this and the ATF has the rights to paperwork but not this. You don't even have to register an 80% lower and that is why they are mad. You are doing something that THEY (ATF) FEEL is wrong when it is not. When this all settles down they will have to give him back all the 80% lowers and then he can go after the ATF if this hurts his business. I was going to get my FFL but until OBAMA gets out of office I am not even going to try.

I have been watching this and the ATF has the rights to paperwork but not this. You don't even have to register an 80% lower and that is why they are mad. You are doing something that THEY (ATF) FEEL is wrong when it is not. When this all settles down they will have to give him back all the 80% lowers and then he can go after the ATF if this hurts his business. I was going to get my FFL but until OBAMA gets out of office I am not even going to try.

I've kicked around the thought of getting my FFL also but no way under these thugs. I just don't trust any thing like that any more

Prime example of why IF I were ever to own another firearm it'd be through private sale. There's plenty of used guns in good condition floating around, no need for all that paper work.

If I ever get around to replacing all the guns I lost in that boating accident, private sales for me as well.