couesbowhunter1

Mountain Lion Hunting in 34a

Anybody have any luck in 34a? I'm looking to kill a lion with my bow this year and was looking for some advice thank you all!

P.S. I gotta beat my dad to it! Tahah thank you all again!

Give Mike Harris a call at HD Trophy Hunts and get that lion on the ground with your bow. I hunted 34a with him a few weeks back and we had a hoot!!

Give Mike Harris a call at HD Trophy Hunts and get that lion on the ground with your bow. I hunted 34a with him a few weeks back and we had a hoot!!

+1 to Mike. He's a good dude. He will give you 110% to put you on the animal you're after. Incredible houndsman.

I do not think he typically runs his dogs in 34A but Chasintail is also a very successful lion tracker in S AZ.

/>

/>

Call Andy Knowlton. Great dude and he will find you a cat!

How do I get his number? Thanks!

Pm sent

Are you only wanting to hunt 34a? I don't know where az ground pounders hunt but they are great houndsmen and guides. Seem to kill every hunt. And they are a sponsor of the site. Look them up.

• Like 1

/>

Are you only wanting to hunt 34a? I don't know where az ground pounders hunt but they are great houndsmen and guides. Seem to kill every hunt. And they are a sponsor of the site. Look them up.

I'll hunt just about anywhere down in that area! 33,34a 34b, 36's basically any of the southern units!