Sign in to follow this  
manny750

Minox or Vortex

I'm in the market for some glass and can't decide between the Minox BL 15x56 or the Vortex Kaibabs 15x56. What do you guys recommend?

the kaibabs are much better than the minox. The minox 15x58 are much better than both but are discontinued. the minox 15x56 are severley lacking when compared to others in the same category.

Agreed, Ive owned the Minox 56's and they are no where close to the Kaibabs.

You will not be disappointed in kiababs in my opinion the best bang for your buck awesome on a tripod

the kaibabs are much better than the minox. The minox 15x58 are much better than both but are discontinued. the minox 15x56 are severley lacking when compared to others in the same category.

I owned both Minox (new & old version) and saw no optic difference, when sitting side by side.

Zeiss 15's will be out in this spring!!!! :)

I find it hard to believe the Kaibabs are equal to them, but I have not compared. My Minox are very close to my Swarovski's.

Is see the Kiabab is available in 20 power!

I owned the Minox 58 but still think the Kaibabs are much better. Great glass...super light to carry around and on a tripod they pic up everything. IMHO

I owned the Minox 58 but still think the Kaibabs are much better. Great glass...super light to carry around and on a tripod they pic up everything. IMHO

This. Kaibab has better color and sharpness. I have moved up to the SLC 15 and it's a whole different ball game.

Kaibab's are better than the BL's......not better than the 58 ED's in my opinion, but good luck finding those. Just hope they fit your eyes. I didn't like the way they fit mine at all.

I own an older set of minox 10x52 and they are my clearest glass

I have a buddy that bought the new minox and they are very average