Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Weatherby AC-500 pump 20 gage

For sale AC-500 adjustable choke pump 20 gage Weatherby. $200.00 Everything works and is in good shape. Going to all 12 gage so I may have some rounds for it to throw in.

post-10379-0-37892100-1396282545_thumb.jpgpost-10379-0-78957400-1396282550_thumb.jpg

post-10379-0-15498900-1396379134_thumb.jpgpost-10379-0-10875900-1396379140_thumb.jpg

/>26 in barrel. I will put in a pic of the Part mark tomorrow and your first in line.

K im in n. phx where you?

wickenburg but i commute so i can meet along the way. phx is no prob, cabelas maybe. i will get more info and we will see

/>Am I missing something? Isn't this a Mossberg and not a weatherby?
Not sure where the weatherby came from but i have smith & wesson rifles made by Howa & HK pistol stamped Harrington & Richardson cuz they were the importers so??? typo or maybe joint gunmaker effort.. all i know is good gun to have around for the person you dont want borrowing a $1500 gun from you or for kiddo that needs stock cut. :)

Oh and new mossbergs have crappy synthetic wood stocks. :(

If this isn't sold i'm interested. Pm me if its available.

no doubt i did screw up on the make, i was going to list sold since it was sold this morning. it is mossberg with wood stock. hog if its an issue that its mossberg and not weatherby as stated in typo i will refund and take back. sorry for the mis information, was not intensional.

/>no doubt i did screw up on the make, i was going to list sold since it was sold this morning. it is mossberg with wood stock. hog if its an issue that its mossberg and not weatherby as stated in typo i will refund and take back. sorry for the mis information, was not intensional.

I know what it is. :) thx