couesbowhunter1

Federal Firearms License Holder

More info. might help. Where are you located, or where are you willing to travel to for FFL?

Are the rifles shipped from another FFL? What is a decent price? Transfers can be $25.00 for first gun with varying fees for subsequent ones.

Most guys on here are likely to know one or two FFL.

/>More info. might help. Where are you located, or where are you willing to travel to for FFL?

Are the rifles shipped from another FFL? What is a decent price? Transfers can be $25.00 for first gun with varying fees for subsequent ones.

Most guys on here are likely to know one or two FFL.

I am shipping from Vernal, Utah to Tucson. And yes I am shipping from someone with one! Right now I'm looking at $35 a gun. Thank you

Not sure if he still works out of Lippert's in Tucson, but not too long ago a man named Julio was an FFL there and would probably help you out if you call the shop.

Look into Ultra Precision Rifles(located in Tucson), call them up and ask for Brian, it is $25 a gun last time I was in there a couple weeks ago. you can even drop my name if you need to. The store is located on Oracle, near Roger. Good luck!

You don't need an FFL to ship a rifle. If you are selling it then you may want to use an FFL Holder for the transfer for CYA but you do not have to.

I use Lone Wolf in Glendale $25 per/firearm.

Are you shipping the rifles to yourself? If so, you do not need to ship through an FFL.