Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Any Good April Fools Jokes Today???

I used the "Caller ID Faker" to call friends from 602-942-3000 and had them update their credit cards..... Made my year, I wish everyone could laugh that hard once in their life....

The best part were the texts afterwards "DUDE!!!! THEY'RE STILL DRAWING!! I'M GETTING AN ELK TAG!!!

• Like 3

From my fiancé, Whit is our 5 month old son. For a second there I thought were going to have a good old fashioned pair of Irish twins!

post-10709-0-10761900-1396378562_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Eegee's "Ranch" flavor of the month for Apr has got to be a Apr Fool's Joke.

My wife text me this morning exited that she and our oldest were drawn. As a darted accross the parking lot at work almost running people over to text her back about our other boys and trying to pull up the draw results i got an april fools text. I havn't text her back yet

• Like 1

/>I used the "Caller ID Faker" to call friends from 602-942-3000 and had them update their credit cards..... Made my year, I wish everyone could laugh that hard once in their life....

The best part were the texts afterwards "DUDE!!!! THEY'RE STILL DRAWING!! I'M GETTING AN ELK TAG!!!

Kinda random thinking but it sure would be easy for a scammer to do something like this. I guarantee every single one of us would be giving our complete cc info to whoever called from 6029423000. Just a thought and maybe be careful around draw time to make sure it's an actual azgfd employee.
  • Like 2

My beautiful soon-to-be 10 year old daughter got me good with an April Fool prank yesterday. When I picked her up from school, she had a dejected look on her face, said she got in trouble at school, and handed me a note that she said her teacher made her write, herself. If you knew my daughter and her teacher, both are very plausible. As I started reading the note, my blood began to boil...and I mean BOIL! After reading half of what was in the note (signed by her teacher), I was getting ready to turn around and lay into her something fierce, telling her that she would be missing a turkey hunt, a soccer tournament, and a few other activities when she decided she'd better come clean and smile and yell "April Fools"! I stopped for a minute and could do nothing but laugh and give her mad props for pulling a good one on me!

• Like 1

There was a Minecraft joke on Facebook talking about how it could be used to train terrorists and was being taken offline thanks to the UN, etc...pretty funny until my 8 yr old read it and wouldn't stop crying. Sort of served him right based on the number of pranks he tried on the rest of the family yesterday....

And of course I texted a couple of folks to call 800-DEERTAG or 602-867-5309 for results that weren't online yet...biggest April Fools joke is the bonus points I'm sure I drew this year. :angry: