Sign in to follow this  
hunter1026

35b Goulds

/>Probably Zona! Curse him.

Lol! I actually have unit 29, and you cursed me enough, I didn't draw elk or goat. :)

Brian

I would trade you my unit 1 elk for your gould's tag ... yes I'm obsessed! (and not ready for the bowhunt) You ever go to Vegas? :D

Is is truly amazing your draw rate and you do really well! So I will rejoice with you.

/>I would trade you my unit 1 elk for your gould's tag ... yes I'm obsessed! (and not ready for the bowhunt) You ever go to Vegas? :D

Is is truly amazing your draw rate and you do really well! So I will rejoice with you.

Yeah, drawing 3 goulds tags in seven years is really amazing. Just wish some of that luck would rub off on a sheep tag for me.

Good luck Standman! Post plenty of Pics............BOB!

Me and my dad got 2 of the 8 tags in 35a for next weekend , will be first goulds hunt.

Do you mind saying how many points got you that tag? I have been thinking about trying for a Goulds tag and now that I am up to 5 points waiting on a merriams tag. I figured I would just start applying for the Goulds since I have a couple Merriams already.

• Like 1

/>my son drew 29 this year with 9 and was not in the bonus pool last I looked it took 13-14 I believe to be in the top.

Wow, i hope I don't make it to 13 or 14. I guess it ain't horrible since you can pick up 2 points a year.

Off topic but....

Does anyone know if you lose your loyalty point if you don't apply/buy a point for the fall draw? I believe I've lost a loyalty point and the only thing I can think of is I missed a fall draw somewhere.