PRED8R

'06 S. AZ LATE COUES

HERE ARE SOME PICS OF MY WHITETAIL I HARVESTED THIS WEEK IN SOUTHERN AZ. I FOUND HIM ON THANKSGIVING DAY AND HAVE BEEN WATCHING HIM EVERY WEEKEND SINCE. HE HAS JUST OVER 18" MAIN BEAMS AND A 14" INSIDE SPREAD. KEEPING IN MIND HE HAS NO EYE GUARDS, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK HE SCORES?

4casfgk.jpg

2h5i7vd.jpg

3339xky.jpg

2ppzse8.jpg

433y03o.jpg

49a6naq.jpg

478lvno.jpg

Thats a great lookin buck...My guess on the score would be 105-110 :P My buddy Steve just got a buck that has the same fronts as your buck...Steves buck didn't have much of a spread and it scored 95 5/8 :P Congrats and I'll try to get someone like tucrats to post a pic of his deer. They sure look like they could be related ;)

What an awesome buck! I'd guess 110 + or - a few inches.

Really great character on that rack!

Congratulations

He should make the Boone & Crockett Awards book no problem. Probably would've made the all time book with eyeguards. Nonetheless a heck of a buck in anyones book!

Congrats PRED8R.

OH MY!!! That is one sweet buck. Major congrats and shout outs to ya, PRED8R! Superb job.

Ern

No eyeguards!?!?!?! What the crap?!?! That's pretty rare for a deer of that class to not have them. He looks almost naked w/o them. Great deer, I'm gonna guess 114" gross, he may even net book too. Let us know what he scores when you find out. Congratulations!!!!!!!!

I was guessing 112" ish. That is an absolute toad.............great buck.............very happy you were able to stay on him and get him..............Thanks for the pictures and embelish us with the story..............Allen.............

Awesome buck! Congrats. I am going to guess that he will gross 115. Bummer on the lack of eye guards but I know how that goes since I shot a buck with only 1" on one side and none on the other this year.

WELL THE LAST TWO GUESSES WERE RIGHT ON THE MONEY, I MEASURED HIM @116 GROSS AND 112 1/8 NET. BY FAR THE SMARTEST DEER I HAVE EVER HUNTED, WHEN I FINALLY GOT HIM I JUMPED HIM OUT OF ONE OF HIS BEDS @ 20 YARDS AND WE PLAYED CAT AND MOUSE AROUND A ROCK OUTCROPING FOR AN HOUR. THIS DEER HAD OBVIOUSLY BEEN SHOT @ MANY TIMES OVER THE YEARS AND WAS VERY HESITANT TO BLAST OUT OF COVER AND RISK BEING SEEN. CURIOUS AS TO HOW OLD HE GETS AGED @ TOO. CANT WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN. :D

Congratulations on an incredible hunt with even more incredible results.

Pred8r, this only adds to our discussion on the points limitation issue. THEY ARE OUT THERE! Go out and get them!

NICE JOB FOR A GREAT BUCK!

Will 4X

To outsmart a deer of that caliber ,playing cat and mouse,scouting him earlier in the year and succeeding in taking him is what it is all about.Very sincere congratulations.