Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Who's buying?

Chasin a dream was an official sponsor for a few years, but they cut back on advertising, so at the moment they are not. But it's fine to mention they are buying. They still support CouesWhitetail.com in other ways. I know the advertising policy can get confusing, and there are always gray areas, but we tend to draw the line at direct links/emails/phone numbers. It's just like in the taxidermy section or anywhere else in the forum. I don't go removing names of taxidermists just because they aren't sponsors....I don't delete mentions of Cabela's or Bass Pro because they are not official sponsors. It's not like you can't mention businesses that aren't sponsors, but just avoid posting direct links or phone numbers or emails. BC777, if you have more questions about this, you can email me or call me. 928-200-0544.

thanks amanda, you got a tough trying to make a bunch of grown "boys"men happy, thanks for all you do. KODOS

Haha wildwoody did you not just read anything that Amanda posted?

nope buts all good,word of mouth not advertising

I wouldn't want to sell to some one who tells the natives to go poach bulls so he can buy it from them along with countless other shady things so I'll sell my sheds to some one more honest

I wouldn't want to sell to some one who tells the natives to go poach bulls so he can buy it from them along with countless other shady things so I'll sell my sheds to some one more honest

Huh!?