Sign in to follow this  
bowman

Raffle Tickets Sig 226 or FNH-15 Carbine

Greetings all

Sky Island's VBC is having a raffle for a Sig 226 or a FNH-15 Carbine (winner picks one.) This raffle is Sponsored by Diamondback Police Supply in Tucson. Both guns are there waiting for you (the winner) to pick.

There is a $600.00 cash out prize also (no idea who would want that.)

We are based in Tucson and have three competitive junior youth girls volleyball teams. Our 12 and under team is currently 18th in the state and is going to make a run at 1st in May at finals. Our other two teams are top ranked teams as well. As we are a non profit 501c3 tax exempt organization we rely on fund raisers to help reduce costs for our athletes.

For those in Tucson give me a call and ill meet you somewhere around the city I get a lunch hour and am able to go around the city

For those that are not close I am sorry that I will not be able to travel but feel free to give me a bump for a great cause.

The costs is as follows:

1 ticket $10.00

6 tickets $50.00

13 tickets for $100.00

The drawling is May 17th the legal stuff I have to say...You must pass the legal requirements to own or possess firearms to include a background check

Winner has 30 days to claim the prize

Give me a call or text for tickets

Thanks for reading

Coach Mike

520-465-5447

Bumping it again brothers and sisters.....for the kids!!!!!

I feel like I have a lucky ticket for someone.....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

how do you take money - check, paypal or what?

I am the director of Sky Islands VBC, You can pay by check, made out to Sky Islands VBC, by Cash or we can do a paypal payment if prefered. Let me know your preference. It goes directly to the young athletes.

Thank you

Thanks everyone

Vitalzone is in fact the director

His team is competing this weekend in Scottsdale making their run at first.....I send them my best to them and wish them well. They are one tough team. As he is the director he has the ability for PayPal. All of the money does in fact go directly to the kids. He also has the tickets..... So let me know or Send Vitalzone a pm or better yet go cheer for his team they will be playing at Scottsdale Community Collage on Saturday.

Thanks a bunch

Mike

Vitalzone - see your pm I will do paypal.

Thanks N2horns,

Vitalzone is a good guy and will get you taken care of. Let me know if you need anything....

We still have tickets. Who is feeling like they need a bran new sig or a FNH .223.

Let me know.

Thanks N2horns,

Vitalzone is a good guy and will get you taken care of. Let me know if you need anything....

We still have tickets. Who is feeling like they need a bran new sig or a FNH .223.

Let me know.

I need some tickets!

Here is my cell. I get off work at 430 today I will meet you where ever. If you are out of tucson ill hook you up with the director of the club that can get you taken care of

Thanks for helping the kids

Mike

520-465-5447.

Thanks devilincatcountry for the bump...the tickets are moving real good.....I still have tickets for those that want to jump in for a great cause....there is limited tickets so call quick.....

Thanks to those that have bought tickets....I promise I will try to not to "wear out our welcome" with the bumps.....The last bump ill do is next week when I add a team Yardsale we are doing in Tucson to try to raise money....we will have tickets there if you want to stop by.....I'll announce next week of the time and location.....

A sincere and true thanks to those that have helped and I really hope one of you win the raffle

Thanks Welhead.....for the bump and the link...

Those tickets are in the mail. They should be there no later than Wednesday....

It is truly impressive to get such overwhelming support from a great group of people on this site!!!!! As a parent of one of our athletes and as a Coach for the 12's I can say we are truly grateful!!!!!!!!

We still have about 2 weeks left in this fundraiser and tickets still available for those that want to get some. No matter where you are we can get you hooked up......

Thanks

Coach Mike