Sign in to follow this  
rvrrat

NM results out. Can't believe the luck

My Dad drew AZ resident early bull muzzleloader area 1,2B,2C with 13 points and thought that was very lucky and now just found out he also drew New Mexico area 16D 2nd rifle and I drew area 16A 2nd rifle, both non-residents without an outfitter. With the 6% limit for these tags as far as I can see it, he drew one of 3 tags and I got one of the 7 tags available. I still can't believe it and wonder with the change in the draw for sheep, ibex, and oryx in NM if enough hunters withdrew their applications that it improved the odds to draw these tags. My Dad is 71 and in great shape and with the overlapping NM hunts I'm considering an outfitter/guide for his NM hunt to give him the best experience possible. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The results are out? my app still shows pending??

They sent out the notification E-mails this evening, should be posted at their web site tomorrow. Maybe they're not done yet.

when i found out i had drawn a tag in az i deleted my nm app..... my friend that I put in with in nm drew a 16E archery tag..... I would have drawn if i had not deleted my app....

/>Hmmmm? my app still says pending. Did you check via the nmdgf website?

They will email you if you drew. Kinda takes the fun out of opening up the results page :(

thats awesome guys , i'm waiting on my wyoming goat results but that won't be untill july 1

Congrats. .I got 23 archery first hunt sept 1 thru 10 then back home to 7 east archery sept 12 to 25th...Also drew out late rifle 2B TAG in new mexico Nov 1 thru 5...looks like the rest of my AZ apps with be for bonus points..too many good hunts this year..very pumped