Sign in to follow this  
Calhuon

Steyr Model M

These are great rifles. I have owned may No.1s. I saw this and it is like Christmas seeing you fellas excited about a beautiful gun. If you need help/input on loading for this send me a message. Good luck!

/>Sent you a pm. I have a set of Swarovski 15x56 that I'd be open to trading.

Uh oh looks as if the fat lady has sang her song! ;) Levers wondering when you were gonna chime in.

Thanks for all the pms , offers and feedback. The rifle will come with 190rds of reloads+-.

/>Thanks for all the pms , offers and feedback. The rifle will come with 190rds of reloads+-.

ok already I'll give you my address you can open my safe I'll turn my head you take what you want. :-) :-) :-)

Wow! beautiful gun!

/>If its still for sale I'll take it. I can even arrange local pick up if it helps

Drummond

You have a PM with my cell number

23 replies probably means 75 pm's. :) i offered cash earlier also but have a feeling this sale was over at the word SWAROVSKI. ;) somebody has a nice new gun and if it's me i hope i find out soon so i can make up a story to my lady about how i got robbed at cirkle k or something....

I apologize for the lack of communication but hoghntr is right. The Binos got me paralyzed. I hope to finalize my 61yr young mind soon. I also have a DPMS 24" heavy barrel fixed stock 556/223 6-24X illuminated scope, adjustable objective for sale too $800 if that jerks anyone's chain

What kind of groups does she shoot

From the ruger no. 1 6mm 100yd, kinda breezy, bad rest, bad shoulder.. 4-few clicks, 2-few clicks, 2

Absolutely gorgeous gun and my new favorite by far. not sure why pic is sideways. :) thx for the rifle i love herrrrrrrrrrr

• Like 1