Sign in to follow this  
218buck

Unit 7 antelope

My daughter drew a unit 7 rifle antelope tag with only 4 points I keep telling her how lucky she is but I don't think she believes me. I was wondering if I could get some feed back from some one else on how many bonus points they had when they drew this tag or how many they have and are still trying to draw this tag, thanks

I had one point when I drew it for the rifle hunt. There were 4 of us on the same application. None of us had ever applied for antelope before. At the time there were 50 tags for the unit and the 10% bonus pass was in effect. We were tag #'s 6-9.

It's still my first choice for archery antelope. 2 years ago I had enough points to draw tag #1 for 18B archery antelope as my second choice. 7 was my first choice and I didn't have enough to draw it as an archery hunt. If I remember I had 12 points that year.

Congrats to her on drawing!. I had 15 points when I drew in 2006. My wife had 18 points when she drew last year. Both unit 7. P.m. me if you need some help.

I had 15 when I drew it , rifle in 2006 also. Spent My 50th birthday up there on that hunt. what a great time. Good luck........BOB!

I had 22 points this year....and did not draw a unit 7 tag. My only unit I applied for. She should buy a lottery ticket.

With that being said, I am really happy for her! I hope she kills a toad!

• Like 1