Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Sold 9000 pounds of antler

Also critter I think it's funny you say you know nothing about me or allen or the situation and that your guess is. . And then say you're just stating the facts hahaha. And then when a guy comes and craps on my post you tell ME to not diminish him? Huh?

What? I didn't tell you to not diminish "him" (buckhorn).. the one who crapped on your thread. Go nuts on buckhorn I don't care...but you took it out on someone else instead of buckhorn. I agree he dropped anchor on your thread. So you bash a guy who's name was dropped on your thread instead of bashing the guy that dropped the name? I simply posted my thoughts about talking bad about someone who is not even on here defending themselves. You're last post is a bit misguided. I'm not taking sides here...I could give two shitz about your spat with allan. All I said was you could've maybe humbled yourself a bit and left out the personal attack on someone you sold a couple antlers to one time. So you don't really know the guy then? Or do you.. I mean really know him?

I have nothing against you bc777 or your post. I think that pile of antler is incredible. Not sure why buckhorn posted that but why scoop to his level.

The reason I went about it the way I did is because whoever Buckhorn is has something to do with allen. For all I know it could be allen himself. I know it's not Josh but whoever it is has something to do with allen. It's not just someone that thinks allen is a good guy and sells him some sheds. Only someone closely invloved with allen would go saying how great allen and Josh are and post their numbers and brag like that. Therefore I went after them as if they were allen because I could bet you a hundred bucks allen knew that was being posted. If he didn't at the time he knows now. I have talked to allen many times and I do know him well. His son is my age and one of the nicest, best guys you would ever meet. Not sure how he came from allen. But either way that's why I came across talking to allen because this is the kind of stuff he does. Which is fine if he wants to but then when I answer back he shouldn't be surprised. It seems odd to you because you don't know the situation.

• Like 1

your parents failed to teach you RESPECT. you need to get your clock cleaned to humble you

wow!!! Wtf is wrong with you?? The guy started a business and did well, your gonna dung all over what he's done? Maybe I don't know what's going on and maybe your just a hunk of flaming crap, I don't know? If he mess's up or screws someone then bash him. Until then.... STFU!
  • Like 4

Thanks for the pictures bonecollector is makes me want to get out in the field even more. All of the drama on this post is ridiculous that guy totally busted in on your post. If I ever sell my sheds I will give you a call

• Like 2

I've met Alan twice. Both times happened to be down in Mexico while coues hunting. He has to be one of the nicest down to earth guys I've ever met!

TAM I think you've got something brown on your nose,might want to wipe it off there before it blocks your vision wouldn't want you stepping in some BS

• Like 1

Nothing brown on my nose, just expressing my opinion of a guy I've met twice! I owe Alan nothing and he owes me nothing! I've been a member here since the beginning and get tired of guys like you dragging the site and and everyone that comments through the mud. I did nothing more than make a positive comment about a guy that hasn't even participated in this topic and you want to trash me for it... you know nothing about me!

• Like 3

Calm down TAM before you pop a vein and don't even try to make it sound like I'm bringing this website down almost every comment I've had on this site has been positive and I don't normally get into it with people on here but if some one wants to defend a crooked SOB I'm gonna let them know how I feel and if you can't handle that then you should just go suck your thumb and take nap i don't care how long you have been a member on here dose it make you any more wrong or right? And I never claimed to know you so not sure why your bringing that up
P.S. Happy Memorial Day TAM

since this topic seems to be drawing out the worst from people, I am closing it.

I will ask, yet again, for everyone in this forum to please refrain from bashing each other.

• Like 8