Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Sold 9000 pounds of antler

As some of you know I have started buying antler and thought I'd show some pics of the first load. Forgot to take a pic with it fully loaded but had a 24 foot budget truck loaded to the gills. Included a couple random pics taken during the last month. Of the 9000 pounds purchased 4500 was brown. Lots of work but lots of fun! And still have a lot coming in.

post-8945-0-41477100-1399262196_thumb.jpg

post-8945-0-43296700-1399262255_thumb.jpg

post-8945-0-18975400-1399262357_thumb.jpg

post-8945-0-11040000-1399262484_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Holy crap! Nice work, I bet you had to shout out a lot of cash for all of those

Haha read the description above the pics. I'm a buyer. I buy antlers from people who pick them up and then I sell them to another person for a profit. The more I get the better.

A friend of mine has been a buyer for years.A few of them go to the craft of chandeliers,art ect.,but dog chews,at Pets Mart,has become a big item in the last 3 years.

Asians grind it up and sell it in pill form. They think if you ingest it, it gives you a boner.

• Like 1

You sooooo horny, long time!

• Like 1

Asians grind it up and sell it in pill form. They think if you ingest it, it gives you a boner.

gives you ragers bro, increases testosterone by 350%

BC You should grind it all up and sell 9000 LBs in bonerpills. Make a killin! Maybe hit the streets of vegas.... possibilities are endless.

BC You should grind it all up and sell 9000 LBs in bonerpills. Make a killin! Maybe hit the streets of vegas.... possibilities are endless.

Snapshot will probably buy a few thousand himself.

• Like 2